Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 6:29:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This waiting for the HK rebate sounds a lot like the NFA waiting game...
View Quote

Seems the e-files for rebate are coming quicker
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Showed up today so at least they're working through the stack of papers...
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:48:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Showed up today so at least they're working through the stack of papers...
View Quote

Good to hear.  Go get that threaded barrel!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:55:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Sent mine with delivery confirmation, they got it 12/01/14 so I'm guessing sometime in January, hopefully.
View Quote
Got it ! Thanks HK !

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:27:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Sent mine 1/6/15 and it STILL hasn't gotten there yet.

For $0.28 I could have upgraded from post with tracking/delivery confirmation to 2 day
Priority mail. Wishing I'd done that now, last update was it departed a town close to Columbus on the 14th...and nothing after that. Was "supposed" to have been delivered  on the 12th.

I'm wanting to call HK to see if they'll accept an email submission instead :)
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:23:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Sent mine 1/6/15 and it STILL hasn't gotten there yet.

For $0.28 I could have upgraded from post with tracking/delivery confirmation to 2 day

Priority mail. Wishing I'd done that now, last update was it departed a town close to Columbus on the 14th...and nothing after that. Was "supposed" to have been delivered  on the 12th.

I'm wanting to call HK to see if they'll accept an email submission instead :)
View Quote
I think you'll get yours by February 14. Most people sent theirs in November or December and received it between four to six weeks. Just hang in there, you'll get it.

Link Posted: 1/22/2015 11:36:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You and I are in the same boat.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ya, LEO/.mil w/ supporting documentation get a Plan D pattern knife.  Mine has "Thank you for your service" printed on the blade.  Pics if you're truly interested; at work right now.  Still wating on my damn rebate.

You and I are in the same boat.  

I got my rebate yesterday.  Sent via email 04DEC2014; resubmitted the day beofre the deadline ended.  Also politely asked for an update but didn't get one.  Don't know if resubmission moved the process along or they were just getting to my name in due time.  

Can I get out or do I row now?
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 6:23:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Tic toc tic toc.....

The saga continues......
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 11:25:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Tic toc tic toc.....

The saga continues......
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:15:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Tic toc
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:56:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Tic toc
View Quote

Yep.

I'm not sure what you bought, but I did score a minor win for my P30 today.

PSA has Safariland 6360 Level III holsters for the P30 on sale right now for $29.99.  They're normally $100+ most places.  They're even $120 on Amazon right now.  They have the ALS and SLS mechanisms on them along with the hood guard for the SLS and a mid-ride drop.  I prefer just a standard Level II ALS holster, but even those are generally more expensive than these are at this sale price.  I'll end up pulling the SLS mechanism, hood guard, and drop off the holster.  I'll put a G-Code RTI hanger on the back of the holster to make it compatible with all of my holster mounts and the SLS will get reused to build a custom retention holster for my Walther PPX SD w/ TLR-1.  After I plug the holes from the SLS mechanism with some matching screws, it should look professional.  Win-win for me!  

If you got a P30, check them out.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/deals/bf-clearance/safariland-als-level-iii-stx-hk-p30-3-78-6360-295-411.html

If Serpas are your thing, they have those on sale too, albeit not as good of a deal as the Safariland.  

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/deals/bf-clearance/blackhawk-h-k-p30-serpa-cqc-r-w-bl-pdl-410517bk-r.html

I figure I'll give it a couple more days and then I'll start bugging HK customer service to see where my rebate is at.  It's been long enough.  All I need to finish up this pistol are my extra mags.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 5:47:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I called and got to her voicemail stating they were working on Dec. 8-15 week currently.  We will see.....
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Well, I'm in the system.  They sure waiting on bank to ship cards.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:24:24 AM EDT
[#14]
I emailed my rebate in the last week of December 2014 and it arrived today, 2/5/15.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 4:18:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Emailed 12/28, arrived yesterday...2/7.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 1:20:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Mailed mine in Dec. 23rd.

Nothing yet................
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Still no rebate.  

I just called again today.  The last time I called as 28 Jan (2 weeks ago) and I was told that I would have it within the following 2 weeks.  The guy was friendly and was able to find my rebate and read me the model and serial number so I knew he wasn't bullshitting about processing it.  I called again today because it has been 2 weeks and was told there was a delay getting more cards from Wells Fargo.  I was told I'm in "batch #23" and that "batches 18, 19, and 20" are going out in the mail this Fri, 13 Feb.  I was told "batches 21, 22, and 23" will be mailed out Fri, 20 Jan.  I guess I'll call in another 2 weeks if I still haven't seen anything.  

What's sad is I'm using it to buy P30 mags and they could have just sent me a handful and skipped this whole goat rope.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 4:02:19 AM EDT
[#18]
This will probably be my last time with HK rebate crap.  Should not take this long.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 9:17:43 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

This will probably be my last time with HK rebate crap.  Should not take this long.
View Quote

It won't be my last HK, but I agree with the crap should not take this long. Mailed mine sometime 3rd week Dec or so and nothing yet. Been checking the Damn mail every day.

Called last FRIDAY and he said it had been processed but nothing yet.

Damn nice HK45T OD Green that I got, and would not have bought it if not for the rebate. But God Damn hurry the fuck up HK.

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Maybe I should call... I sent my rebate for P30L first week of january... Still nothing.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:03:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Same recording......we are processing for the week of Dec. 8 thru the 15....
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 12:41:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Recieved my rebate today, bought on 12/23 and mailed the form off sometime the next week.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#23]
I e-mailed them this week and they said mine had been processed and sent out on the 18th. Hopefully I will have it next week.

Mine was sent in Mid December.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 2:48:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Called yesterday, the hang up is Wells Fargo.  They have to ship the cards to HK, so they can ship out.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 11:58:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Received the cards yesterday. Damn, that took long enough. There is hope!
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Finally got it today.

Only took over twice as long as the stated 6 weeks, two separate submissions, and two phone calls.  I was even able to file my taxes and receive my refund in less than a quarter of the time this took, and the IRS is a horribly inefficient bureaucracy that laid off a significant chunk of its labor pool before this tax season.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 4:40:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Woohoo!  Finally got it today during all the snow!  Just like above poster stated.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:42:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Are these still trickling in?

Still waiting on mine and I sent it out Jan 12th but haven't received anything yet.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:11:19 PM EDT
[#29]
I called today since mine was delivered by the post office on January 5th . They said they did not have my information . They said to call back tomorrow once I attained my serial number . I was at work when I called so I did not have access to that information . I would call them and double check to see they lost your stuff too .
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:19:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I called today since mine was delivered by the post office on January 5th . They said they did not have my information . They said to call back tomorrow once I attained my serial number . I was at work when I called so I did not have access to that information . I would call them and double check to see they lost your stuff too .
View Quote

I did.

Called them a few days ago. Said they never got it.

I emailed them the rebate and invoice and tracking number showing it was post markered before 1/15 and we'll see what happens.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I did.

I emailed them the rebate and invoice and tracking number showing it was post markered before 1/15 and we'll see what happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did.

My information was misplaced by HK . I had to submit my paperwork over email today and got the OK go that it was being processed now. I had a tracking number which showed proof of delivery. Im glad you did too because you probably would be up crap creek without a paddle. The second person I was in contact with was much more professional and their was no more fuss once I sent them my information again.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#32]
again, these incidents show that having a paper trail is always important when dealing with ANY rebate
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 7:48:50 PM EDT
[#33]
My rebate showed up yesterday.  It was submitted the week before Christmas so they are still working through the stacks.  

-Brock
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 11:41:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My rebate showed up yesterday.  It was submitted the week before Christmas so they are still working through the stacks.  

-Brock
View Quote

I had actually forgotten about mine.  I submitted mine on 5Jan, still not here but maybe soon.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Still waiting on mine...............
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Still waiting on mine - submitted forms via email on 17 Nov, received email from HK on 3 Dec notifying me it was processing...then nothing. I emailed and spoke with HK to get status on 25 Feb, and never heard anything back. Still nothing.

I'd say we're at the "unacceptable" point right now... Not happy with how they've handled this.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Still waiting on mine - submitted forms via email on 17 Nov, received email from HK on 3 Dec notifying me it was processing...then nothing. I emailed and spoke with HK to get status on 25 Feb, and never heard anything back. Still nothing.

I'd say we're at the "unacceptable" point right now... Not happy with how they've handled this.
View Quote

I had a similar situation back when they were doing the Streamlight rebate. Instead of just asking the receptionist to be routed to someone about my rebate, I explained to her that I had already left several voice mails and had heard nothing back, and asked if there was someone else I could be transferred to. She was very understanding, and the woman she transferred me to got my light to me a few days after the call. Unfortunately, I don't remember her name or title, but maybe you could try doing the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:38:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I had actually forgotten about mine.  I submitted mine on 5Jan, still not here but maybe soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Brock

I submitted mine on Jan 6th, and nothing yet...
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Got mine a couple of days ago!
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 11:56:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Email Submitted 5Jan.  Got mine today.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 9:50:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Has anyone used the cards yet?  Run like credit card or debit card with pin?  Anyone have problems?
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Has anyone used the cards yet?  Run like credit card or debit card with pin?  Anyone have problems?
View Quote
I just used them like a gift card, they have PIN numbers but I don't think you'll get cash back.

Link Posted: 4/12/2015 10:57:59 PM EDT
[#43]
I've just run them as credit. No problems. Almost gone, actually.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I've just run them as credit. No problems. Almost gone, actually.
View Quote

Tried to use mine yesterday.

Didn't work, either as credit or debit. Store tried running them several times as both. Cards showed up as "invalid." ??? Yes, they had both been activated and I had the PINs.

Will try again today.

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Mine finally arrived yesterday.

I sent an email a few days ago and they replied that the last batch of rebates went out last week. Took wayyyy longer than necessary.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:04:35 PM EDT
[#46]
I agree.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Bought my HK 45C on 12/31/14. Sent in rebate form the beginning of the 2nd week in January. Got my rebates in March. Used both last week, ran as credit, to buy a Vickers G17. Hope they do this again some day. Next buy would be a USP 45 Compact.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 11:07:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Received my cards- One was valid at $100 the other at $75-  not sure its worth the fight for $25- Oh well
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top