Page / 2
Posted: 12/9/2014 5:31:06 AM EDT
Anyone get theirs yet?
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Not yet.  I purchased on 1 Nov too.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 7:54:02 PM EDT
[#2]
mailed it on approx 11/18 got it in the mail today.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:23:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Wtf. I emailed mine in way before you and nothing for me.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 2:32:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are in GA.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 2:33:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Mailed out first week of December.  Still waiting.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I had mine back with in 10 days.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:28:39 PM EDT
[#7]
What'd you all get? And what shop?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 5:34:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

P30 V3

Buds Gun Shop
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#9]
P30LS 9mm from Bud's
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 9:58:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Compact tactical.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Got mine. Came in the form of (2) $100 Wells Fargo prepaid debit cards. Small Yellow envelope with HK on the outside. Took about a month. HK45ct V3
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Got mine. Came in the form of (2) $100 Wells Fargo prepaid debit cards. Small Yellow envelope with HK on the outside. Took about a month. HK45ct V3
View Quote

Exactly how mine came, except it only took 2 weeks. I bought a P30 from a local gunshop/authorized HK dealer.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Emailed 11/18/14 - received the two $100 gift cards yesterday.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 6:04:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Should have emailed mine.  Getting ancy.

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I emailed mine in early November and got an email earlier this week that they "found" my email and would process it in a few weeks. Guess I'll be 9-10 weeks waiting.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

P30 V3

Buds Gun Shop
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

P30 V3

Buds Gun Shop

Also got mine from Buds.  P30 V1

Actually made me push back getting a VP9, haha.

Emailed mine on 12/1. Haven't gotten it yet.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 12:20:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Still waiting, but I got my knife today!
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Knife?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Sent mine with delivery confirmation, they got it 12/01/14 so I'm guessing sometime in January, hopefully.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#20]
R
Quoted:

Knife?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Knife?

If you're military or law enforcement, you get a Benchmade HK Plan D fixed knife.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:04:54 AM EDT
[#21]
I submitted mine via e-mail on 11/25/14 and received my two $100 gift cards on 12/18/14.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 11:36:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I submitted mine via e-mail on 11/25/14 and received my two $100 gift cards on 12/18/14.
View Quote

Same with me although I can't find the gift cards around the house and probably threw them away mistakenly. What an idiot.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Same with me although I can't find the gift cards around the house and probably threw them away mistakenly. What an idiot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC if you have the card numbers or maybe even the original reference number in the letter, you should be able to get the cards reissued by Wells Fargo. Let me know if you want their CS number.
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 8:36:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Still waiting mailed beggingish of November.
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 1:10:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Still waiting mailed beggingish of November.
View Quote

Shoot.  Mailed out on December 1st.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 11:22:33 PM EDT
[#26]
sent mine nov. 30 via email and still waiting....hope it didn't get in the wrong hands...
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 12:04:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, I still don't have mine either.  I mailed mine in and took pics of the paperwork and the postmarked envelope.  I sent them an email last week asking if they could verify they received it and are processing it and all I got was a generic response telling me they'll process it in the order they received it with no answer to my question.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 12:46:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Got mine within 2 weeks. Bought last week of Nov.

Justin
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yeah, I still don't have mine either.  I mailed mine in and took pics of the paperwork and the postmarked envelope.  I sent them an email last week asking if they could verify they received it and are processing it and all I got was a generic response telling me they'll process it in the order they received it with no answer to my question.  
View Quote

Don't feel bad.....I got the same.  

Link Posted: 1/5/2015 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Emailed mine Dec 1. Got that same "we will get to it eventually" email.  Nothing since.

I figure with the Holidays, that adds a bit if delay, but it "should" be soon, I'd think.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 11:20:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Gonna send in the rebate the old fashioned way, US Postal Service, with Delivery Confirmation.

My M&P22 Compact ammo promotion didn't seem to move along any faster when I submitted it online and at least with USPS I get assurance of when it was delivered.

Hope they get the rebate to me in a timely manner though as I plan on using the $200 towards a set of sights for the USPc. I've already got replacement parts like the HK45C mag release and light FPBS on order.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Called them up twice today just to verify if they receive my forms , got  transferred to rebate dept or whatever and greeted with "that mail box is full and cannot accept messages" please try your call again later...Guess will try them again later...Getting a lil' worried here.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Going on two months next week, hopefully it comes soon. Going to use it for a threaded barrel to match the newly approved suppressor!
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 12:59:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Going on two months next week, hopefully it comes soon. Going to use it for a threaded barrel to match the newly approved suppressor!
View Quote

Two months?  That's more than the 4 to 6 weeks they said it'll take to process. Did you try calling them up?
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 6:02:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Two months?  That's more than the 4 to 6 weeks they said it'll take to process. Did you try calling them up?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will later this month, I'm not sure how long they were closed around Christmas. Looks like they also aren't into fielding inquiries based on how others responded in this thread..
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 11:49:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I will later this month, I'm not sure how long they were closed around Christmas. Looks like they also aren't into fielding inquiries based on how others responded in this thread..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's pretty typical for HK customer service.  I wasn't expecting much when I sent my email and they certainly held up their reputation.  As frustrating as it is compared to some of my other recent rebate experiences, I'll be okay as long as I eventually get it.  I'm spending mine on extra mags, so while I don't need them immediately, I would definitely like to get them.  All of this to say, I figured it would go this way when I mailed out my rebate.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's pretty typical for HK customer service.  I wasn't expecting much when I sent my email and they certainly held up their reputation.  As frustrating as it is compared to some of my other recent rebate experiences, I'll be okay as long as I eventually get it.  I'm spending mine on extra mags, so while I don't need them immediately, I would definitely like to get them.  All of this to say, I figured it would go this way when I mailed out my rebate.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, it's just annoying.

I wasn't planning on getting a P30, but rather a VP9.  However, when the rebate opportunity came along, I figured I'd get the P30 immediately and a VP9 later in 2015 (after doing some other things).  So, yes, the ploy worked on me, and I won't be upset at all as long as I get my rebate.

Dog me on this, I probably won't buy the VP9 later.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Ya, LEO/.mil w/ supporting documentation get a Plan D pattern knife.  Mine has "Thank you for your service" printed on the blade.  Pics if you're truly interested; at work right now.  Still wating on my damn rebate.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, as long as it comes through I'm not too crazy about holding them to six weeks. Got a decent deal on the gun and the rebate is what is getting me a cheap(er) threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 1:10:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Submitted mine in early nov. I'm at 9 weeks with no rebate. I emailed them asking what was up in December, as others who had sent theirs in had already gotten their rebate. I got a response on Dec 15th that they "found" my rebate and would process it in a few weeks. Wtf, you would think they'd move me to the front of the line rather than put me at the end as I had submitted long before.

Admitted hk fan boy here that's beyond frustrated with their poor handling of rebates and pitiful inquiry response time.

---------------

12-15-14

We have found your rebate request and we are processing it now. Please allow a few weeks to process and deliver your rebate. So sorry for the delay.

Thanks for your interest in HK.

Best regards,
HK Promotions
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Gonna send in the rebate the old fashioned way, US Postal Service, with Delivery Confirmation.

My M&P22 Compact ammo promotion didn't seem to move along any faster when I submitted it online and at least with USPS I get assurance of when it was delivered.

Hope they get the rebate to me in a timely manner though as I plan on using the $200 towards a set of sights for the USPc. I've already got replacement parts like the HK45C mag release and light FPBS on order.
View Quote
That's what I did, they received it December 1st.

Link Posted: 1/11/2015 12:11:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Ya, LEO/.mil w/ supporting documentation get a Plan D pattern knife.  Mine has "Thank you for your service" printed on the blade.  Pics if you're truly interested; at work right now.  Still wating on my damn rebate.
View Quote

You and I are in the same boat.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 9:52:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Well, this is week six. I'm not holding my breath that I will see it this week.
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 11:31:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Dec 1 here. I have not called and don't care as long as I get it. I am sure fron the responses I have read that they are swamped. That is good.
I bought a HK45T with mine, and probably would not have bought it other wise. I love it!
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 6:26:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Just got home from work...and in the mail was my rebate, in the form of two Wells Fargo Visa gift cards!

Emailed Dec 1.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sent mine in 04DEC via email, and resubmitted the same documents earlier this evening as the deadline is tomorrow.  Also politely asked for a status update.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 1:28:57 AM EDT
[#47]
My rebate finally came. Emailed it in Nov. 20 and got it in the mail today. Hang in there guys.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 1:37:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Sent mine in 04DEC via email, and resubmitted the same documents earlier this evening as the deadline is tomorrow.  Also politely asked for a status update.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just resubmitted mine again via email and attached pics of everything I originally snail-mailed to them including the postmarked envelope.

ETA: To be clear, I didn't even bother with the knife promo they have going on because I suspected it would be another hassle.  All I really want are extra mags.  If there was a way to have them just send me an equal value in mags and save the hassle of issuing gift cards, I would be quite happy since that's all I'm spending the rebate on anyways.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 1:50:11 AM EDT
[#49]
This waiting for the HK rebate sounds a lot like the NFA waiting game...
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 1:52:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Tic toc
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top