Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 10/26/2014 7:10:55 AM EDT
Will most p30 holsters work for the vp9?  I want to get an OWB holster for IDPA and haven't seen any of the safariland models in vp9 (I use a 5199 for glock 34 for idpa now).
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Will most p30 holsters work for the vp9?  I want to get an OWB holster for IDPA and haven't seen any of the safariland models in vp9 (I use a 5199 for glock 34 for idpa now).
View Quote

No. Safariland will be releasing VP9 holsters at the end of the year apparently

The Blackhawk SERPA for the P30 does work though.

But if your intentions are IDPA go with a Raven Concealment. Very fast and will work better than any Safariland or Blackhawk http://raven-concealment-systems1.mybigcommerce.com/heckler-koch-phantom-modular-holster/
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 12:56:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link.  Can you tell me why you like this holster so much?  85$ seems pretty steep for what seems like just pressed kydex but maybe I am missing something.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 11:56:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I have Kramer Leather holster that I use with my HK45 and P30. The VP9 fits in the holster but it is a loose fit. I ordered a Kramer Leather holster for the VP9 that should ship in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 12:28:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the link.  Can you tell me why you like this holster so much?  85$ seems pretty steep for what seems like just pressed kydex but maybe I am missing something.
View Quote

They're the original brand that everyone copied and highest quality. You may be paying $25 more with them but you are getting second to none worksmanship, consistency (not some garage job), warranty, and hardware. It's right every time. They get my money

ETA: Also the inside of the Raven's are glass-like. Really smooth draw. There are comparisons between them and say Bravo Concealment out there. Bravo is only $10 cheaper FWIW
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Bladetech is making a kydex for the VP9 now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:01:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Alien gear p30 holsters works great with my vp9.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Has anyone ordered a bladetech holster for the VP9 yet? I called the other day about a nano and a own holster and they said they are made to order and there was a 4 week wait.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 2:00:29 AM EDT
[#8]
The P30 Raven holster works fine with the VP9 and I carry it often for CCW.  Solid product, will be ordering a custom shop when my Surefire X300V shows up.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top