Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 10/15/2014 5:34:30 PM EDT
https://www.gtdist.com/ProductDetail.aspx?PartNumber=UG-HKUSP45
You have to call them to order one. But the Stainless Steel version that I got was in excellent condition.
Variant 3, Barrel was in good condition and very lite holster wear,
Comes with 2 Mags and for $69.95 you can add a used Insight M2 UTL.

They also send the gun out quickly on 2nd Day Shipping.

EDIT:
Also Can someone recommend a holster for a USP 45 with M2 UTL for a lefty?
Photo added. Sorry my phone's camera sucks
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#1]
very tempting, what's the date code ?
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm gonna probably fo on this

Stainless for  how much?
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine is a date code KH.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#4]
The listing is for various finishes for $449.99. Since you have to call to order, you can probably specify a stainless finish.
I couldn't really tell you about that since I got mine through a gunbroker auction.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mine is a date code KH.
View Quote
Thanks for the listing and the date code info.

Been wanting a USP to go with my hk45.  Looks like this opportunity is a good one.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#6]
If I hadn't bought a VP9 today I'd be interested.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#7]
ordered.  will post a pic when she arrives
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:58:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't need another gun right now, but man....
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 11:28:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't need another gun right now, but man....
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Crap I already spent my limit on guns this month.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:17:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Ordered one with a light. Thanks for the heads-up OP.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn, almost too good a price to pass up.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice looking 45 OP.  Glad I ordered
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#14]
I got a AB coded black usp 45.     Op did yours have any non factory marking on it ?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Yes, it had  SJSO 163 engraved on the left hand side of the slide.

from the gunbroker listing:
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 9:06:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks, looks like they're from the same dept
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 9:49:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Do you know if all of these will come with departmental markings?
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mine did, and also had dept. paperwork with it in the box
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote
Mine had SJSO XXXXXXX on the slide exactly as the one pictured by OP.  Did not get paperwork with mine

Link Posted: 11/2/2014 2:32:42 PM EDT
[#20]
thanks guys
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 12:34:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Wow saw these but thought I rather pay a little more for a new one since there is a $200.00 rebate, USP full size 45 for 783.00 best price so far and 583.00 after rebate seems worth it to pay a little more for new.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 4:43:45 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Wow saw these but thought I rather pay a little more for a new one since there is a $200.00 rebate, USP full size 45 for 783.00 best price so far and 583.00 after rebate seems worth it to pay a little more for new.
View Quote
Yeah I probably would have waited had I known about the rebate but I'm still happy with a USP 45 for about 5 OTD

Link Posted: 11/3/2014 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yeah I probably would have waited had I known about the rebate but I'm still happy with a USP 45 for about 5 OTD  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would if HK gave a cash rebate rather than those Visa Gift Cards.  

I may still pick up a police trade-in.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 5:53:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. A Time traveler!! From the FUTURE!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#25]
In stainless they only have V3, but it sounded like the blued guns are V1.  Still have some at the Georgia store and offered to let me stop by an view them, but the drive would make it less of a deal for me...
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 10:45:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

In stainless they only have V3, but it sounded like the blued guns are V1.  Still have some at the Georgia store and offered to let me stop by an view them, but the drive would make it less of a deal for me...
View Quote
My blued was variant 3.  I think you might have bad info

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How was the condition of your blued one? Im really fighting the urge to order one, but slowly losing the willpower to fight it. a $450 USP is really tempting.

ETA: Im also trying to fight just ordering a new one, but itd be a .40 if I did so. It looks like the difference in price would be about $100 after rebate for a new USP .40 vs the used .45, but the good thing about the used ones is that I wouldn't have to wait 6 weeks to get the $200 back, it'd be a one and done price. So I think Im leaning that way...
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

How was the condition of your blued one? Im really fighting the urge to order one, but slowly losing the willpower to fight it. a $450 USP is really tempting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA: Im also trying to fight just ordering a new one, but itd be a .40 if I did so. It looks like the difference in price would be about $100 after rebate for a new USP .40 vs the used .45, but the good thing about the used ones is that I wouldn't have to wait 6 weeks to get the $200 back, it'd be a one and done price. So I think Im leaning that way...

Ill let you judge, I snapped a few pics for you.  Some holster wear but nothing I can't live without for 450.  I ran 100 rounds of ball through it last week, no stoppages

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ill let you judge, I snapped a few pics for you.  Some holster wear but nothing I can't live without for 450.  I ran 100 rounds of ball through it last week, no stoppages

Thanks, thats not too bad looking. It would make a nice hiking gun. I think Im going to order one.

ETA how much was shipping? ETA2: I found it, $20. that leaves a $68 dollar difference between a new .40 and the used .45 after the rebates. Probably going to hold off and get a new one instead for that difference. Thanks for the pics though.

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:26:20 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks, thats not too bad looking. It would make a nice hiking gun. I think Im going to order one.    

ETA how much was shipping? ETA2: I found it, $20. that leaves a $68 dollar difference between a new .40 and the used .45 after the rebates. Probably going to hold off and get a new one instead for that difference. Thanks for the pics though.

no problem, whichever one you get will serve you well

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:52:19 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:  

Oh, I know, I already have 3 HK's. I dont need another, but I can't see passing up a deal on one

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was what was left not what they had.  The guy I talked to stated they only had stainless in V3, but though they only had the blued in V1.  I was looking for a stainless and prefer to not have a safety, so I didn't have him check.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:  

Oh, I know, I already have 3 HK's. I dont need another, but I can't see passing up a deal on one  
I have 3 too . . .

P7, HK45, USP 45
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
That was what was left not what they had.  The guy I talked to stated they only had stainless in V3, but though they only had the blued in V1.  I was looking for a stainless and prefer to not have a safety, so I didn't have him check.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate V3

In time Ill be converting to LEM
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 10:55:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Back to one of the OP's questions.  Any holster recommendations for when light is attached?

In my case this will by my new truck Pistol (Sit in the center console) for when I am going places I can not CCW.  So nothing fancy, just something that covers the trigger and is OWB for me.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 11:36:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Back to one of the OP's questions.  Any holster recommendations for when light is attached?

In my case this will by my new truck Pistol (Sit in the center console) for when I am going places I can not CCW.  So nothing fancy, just something that covers the trigger and is OWB for me.
View Quote
I use Raven Phantoms for my lighted pistols. May be a little more expensive, but they're great.

I actually did almost the same thing, but my truck pistol is a trade in Glock 21 that lives in my center console. The used USP will be great for that role too. Something I did learn, you dont want to go cheap on the holster for your truck gun, because yes 99% of the time its just going to sit there, but that 1% of the time you actually go to carry it and end up with it on your hip for 8 hours, you want to have a decent holster. Its tempting to go cheap because you're going to almost never use it, but get a decent holster.
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#37]
I was at the Georgia location and they still had one of these sitting on the shelf.  I'm going to sell my 1911 to get that one and a handful of mags.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 3:24:19 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I was at the Georgia location and they still had one of these sitting on the shelf.  I'm going to sell my 1911 to get that one and a handful of mags.
View Quote
what kinda 1911 ?

Link Posted: 12/26/2014 9:20:25 AM EDT
[#39]
I forgot about these, they never responded to my inquiry, guess they didn't want to sell me one.
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#40]
A nib USP45 v1 is $599, the V7 w/NS is $659, just FYI

That is the for the official HK dealer price.

I still  get Friends of the Industry pricing thru my old job
Link Posted: 12/26/2014 10:44:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
what kinda 1911 ?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
what kinda 1911 ?  

Spartan V .45 with some Tripp mags, VZ grips, and it escapes me what kind of magwell. It is a snake skin 2 piece.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top