Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2014 1:16:12 PM EDT
so as the subject lines states I just bought a Hk Mk 23 ... paid for it wedsday get to take it home on Tuesday. (damn FL "cool down" BS) iv been scouring the vast recesses of the internet looking for info
on pricing and quality of different accessories for this wonderful hand cannon, most on holsters, LAM's , suppressors but what I looking to get is an LAM that doesn't need an adaptor to fit/ work properly on my mk 23
on the suppressor end im trying to find out which one has the best noise reduction per price with respect to reliability, and holster I know im most likely going to have to use a thigh rig - which id prefer not to do till SHTF-
but find one that will accommodate a suppressor and LAM ( and on the lam's I don't have NVGs so IR capabilities for me are meaningless at the moment)  any one know of places to shop/ get info on/ product name or item #'s would be wonderfully helpful

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:26:34 AM EDT
[#1]
The two best supressors now are the AAC Ti-Rant, and the Silencerco Octane.

Both are great.  The Octane is a bit cheaper, but just as good.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:57:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Love my Osprey on my MARK 23.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:19:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Sweet!

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#4]
what light laser is that how much $$ was it and from where? the setup looks friggin  sweet BTW
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Love my Osprey on my MARK 23.

<a href="http://s718.photobucket.com/user/csfirearms/media/P1030787.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww181/csfirearms/P1030787.jpg</a>
View Quote

Y0ou ought to Form 1 that sucker and put a stock on it!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote
You could play wiffleball with that beast.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:15:17 PM EDT
[#7]
It is a Insight Technology LAM 1450.

Quoted:
what light laser is that how much $$ was it and from where? the setup looks friggin  sweet BTW
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:16:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Actually when I run out of ammo I will use it like a battle axe!

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:58:29 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote
do want

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:50:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I got one too last Friday. I put a couple of mags through shoots real easy for 45 but it is BIG. Fits my hand pretty good I like a long trigger reach in single action kind of long for double action. The HK rail one the MK23 is larger than the rail on a USP45 which I also have so if you want to put any accessories on it you'll either need them specifically for the MK23 or a special MK23 adapter.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Pretty sure the Insight LAM is the only light that will mount to the Mk23 rail, and it is no longer made (as far as I can tell).
There is an adapter, I thought HKparts.net had it, but can't find it on their site.  The adapter causes the lights to sit a good bit further forward (it has a fairly large block of metal in front the the trigger guard where it screws into the threaded hole in the trigger guard).
I keep meaning to grind mine down and see if I like it better.  I'd love to get a LAM, but hard to find and expensive
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:42:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Better pic of the Mark 23.

CSF

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:44:33 AM EDT
[#13]
I'll make something stay tuned.

Nice collection. I should get a full collection picture one of these days.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top