Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2014 12:15:45 PM EDT
Have any of you guys done the LEM or trigger reset reduction to your HK45c?  

I was about to send mine off to Bill Springfield in CO to get both of these done, however I figured I would check with you guys to see how you liked any of these options.

I've read/watched videos, that the LEM is absolutely the way to go; that it really minimizes the pound-to-pound squeeze of the pull.  But...is the reset reduction a must too?  Don't get me wrong I would love a slightly shorter trigger reset, but will just the LEM make me just as happy?

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:24:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I sent my HK45 and HK P30 to HKUSA to convert them both to Light LEM configuration and am more than happy with that decision.
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:13:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Very interested. I've been thinking of sending mine to him but have read a lot of bad press. I'll be watching to see how it goes.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 11:07:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the HK45C with light LEM trigger. Awesome trigger as it is. When I get my work done it will be going to Bruce Gray.
That man knows how to set up HK triggers correctly.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Very interested. I've been thinking of sending mine to him but have read a lot of bad press. I'll be watching to see how it goes.
View Quote

I too have reading mixed reviews about BS...

Gray does seem like he's 100%, but MAN are his prices high!

What will just a light LEM trigger cost from him...anyone know?

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Lite LEM on my HK45...did the install myself.  I say do the install yourself and save $$
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lite LEM on my HK45...did the install myself.  I say do the install yourself and save $$
View Quote

^^This^^
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top