Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/23/2014 4:07:20 PM EDT
Those who have one, what holster do you use?  I'm looking for one that won't kill the bluing like the Fobus and Bulldog plastic ones do.

I might add that this will be used to carry the weapon around the property. It isn't for CCW or going off our acreage.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#1]
The leather Sickinger holsters (made in Austria, I guess) are excellent in terms of preserving the finish.
I CC my USP for 3 years and have almost no holster wear so far.
I honestly don't know whether the Sickinger holsters are popular in USA nor whether they can be easily found but they are just great! A bit expensive but great!
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Your only other option is using leather, IMO. If you're not constantly drawing the gun out & reholstering, I don't see an issue with a kydex holster.

If you're going to a leather one, I regularly buy Don Hume for the price/quality value.

Thankfully, my USPC has a SS slide................    
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]
A shoulder holster would fit this bill perfectly I would think. Galco miami classic comes to mind.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:37:41 AM EDT
[#4]
My H&K compacts all ride in Alessi CQC/S OWB leather holsters. My various Glocks all wear Alessi leather as well. Their shoulder harness models are top shelf too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 10:59:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your only other option is using leather, IMO. If you're not constantly drawing the gun out & reholstering, I don't see an issue with a kydex holster.

If you're going to a leather one, I regularly buy Don Hume for the price/quality value.

Thankfully, my USPC has a SS slide................    
View Quote

I vote Aker Leather, a few years a go I would have said the same thing about Don Hume but their prices don't seem to be all that great anymore.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 11:01:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Saw a couple around town, including one in .40 cal and another one in .45 at my LGS, but they were on consignment, so I had to couldn't put it on lay-away. There's another one at a Pawn Shop nearby that's pretty cheap, but it looks like it took a few trips up and down a driveway...
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top