Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/21/2014 10:08:41 PM EDT
New to the HK 45, I wound up getting a limited edition Cerakote model for a great price, but stupidly neglected to look at the pricing on the magazines.  Can anyone point me in the direction of some affordable mags for the weapon, or am I stuck paying 65$ a mag?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:20:24 PM EDT
[#1]
That's the going price, stock up.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:22:20 PM EDT
[#2]
F*************ck :/

Major buzzkill.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:28:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
New to the HK 45, I wound up getting a limited edition Cerakote model for a great price, but stupidly neglected to look at the pricing on the magazines.  Can anyone point me in the direction of some affordable mags for the weapon, or am I stuck paying 65$ a mag?
View Quote

G&R sells them for 51.00 I really don't see the point of being mad. You buy a 1k gun and then complain about 50-65 mag prices?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:37:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

G&R sells them for 51.00 I really don't see the point of being mad. You buy a 1k gun and then complain about 50-65 mag prices?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only problem is they're out of stock.  Next cheapest place I'm seeing is CTD, and they suck donkey balls.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I has the exact same gripe when I picked up my HK45... $50/mag is a fair price.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:44:16 PM EDT
[#6]
cross creek guns are good to go
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:56:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Ordered a few from Cross Creek.  They list theirs at 62.50$ each now, but with shipping it came out to be a couple bucks cheaper than CTD.  I bought all I could afford, it's an election year and there's a lot of money behind anti-gun democrats.  Thanks everyone for the help.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:25:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Buy a few at a time to offset the HK mag cost shock, or purchase an HK P7 PSP-M13 and be ready for $60-$125 mags so everything else seems cheap
HK Mags last forever and can be rebuilt so its worth the price for the metal body ones, I dont think the polymer ones are as nice that they make.

Don't know why I did... but I bought a $145 USP 9mm 31rnd and had to make payments but its very unique to see. Its not anywhere built as nice as my 9mm Glock 33rnd mags but my USP is special and I want it for a gift to my son when he is older.

Im currently picking up used or police trade in USP 45 Mags and USP Compact mags pretty cheap locally. Then picking up new mag springs and keeping them for when they start not locking slide back.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:23:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Buy a few at a time to offset the HK mag cost shock, or purchase an HK P7 PSP-M13 and be ready for $60-$125 mags so everything else seems cheap
HK Mags last forever and can be rebuilt so its worth the price for the metal body ones, I dont think the polymer ones are as nice that they make.

Don't know why I did... but I bought a $145 USP 9mm 31rnd and had to make payments but its very unique to see. Its not anywhere built as nice as my 9mm Glock 33rnd mags but my USP is special and I want it for a gift to my son when he is older.

Im currently picking up used or police trade in USP 45 Mags and USP Compact mags pretty cheap locally. Then picking up new mag springs and keeping them for when they start not locking slide back.
View Quote

The 31 rd mags cost that much? Holy shit.  I thought the jet funnel mags were bad at 40 bucks.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I just bought a P7.  Mag prices are just stupid.  I'm just going to try to get a few semi cheap on ebay
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:33:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ordered a few from Cross Creek.  They list theirs at 62.50$ each now, but with shipping it came out to be a couple bucks cheaper than CTD.  I bought all I could afford, it's an election year and there's a lot of money behind anti-gun democrats.  Thanks everyone for the help.
View Quote

I'm guessing you bought 6, is that correct?
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Yep pretty much.  I'm guessing two come with the gun, so 8 mags total is more than enough.  I like to have double what a combat loadout would be, my rig holds three pistol mags and one in the gun, so I can keep a spare set on hand in case I lose any.  Just my paranoid thinking.  Not like I'll ever use it in anger, but it's nice to know I've got the equipment.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:55:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Guess my local dealer made a mistake when he charged me 37.99. He doesn't ship and doesn't have a website or I would provide his info.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top