Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2014 8:05:19 PM EDT
Have been hunting the net for a couple holsters. cant find what i  am looking for Hope you guys can help.

First I need a OWB holster for fullsize usp .45. Preferably one that can accommodate its streamlight tlr-3. I cant seem to find anything that is compatible with a weapon light. Any ideas?

Second need a OWB for the P30 (Not the P30L). I own the comptac menotar for concealed carry and am happy with it.Bladetech looks like it has some options, but I want to hear your opinions.

Any chance there is a holster that could work for both for competition and training purposes?

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Any chance there is a holster that could work for both for competition and training purposes?
View Quote

Snowball in hell.    

Safariland makes many holsters for gun/light combos. Check with them, IMO.

As for competition, *I* seem to always go with Blade-Tech carbon fiber. These run around around $55-60 but they look as well as they perform.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#2]
You can always go with getting a custom kydex.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Have been hunting the net for a couple holsters. cant find what i  am looking for Hope you guys can help.

First I need a OWB holster for fullsize usp .45. Preferably one that can accommodate its streamlight tlr-3. I cant seem to find anything that is compatible with a weapon light. Any ideas?

Second need a OWB for the P30 (Not the P30L). I own the comptac menotar for concealed carry and am happy with it.Bladetech looks like it has some options, but I want to hear your opinions.

Thanks in advance
View Quote

Look up Raven Concealment for your 'normal' OWB needs.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Found a good deal on e bay for a safariland  holster for the usp .45 it is model number 6280-9321. description says it is compatible with most lights it mentions compatibility with the tlr-1 and tlr-2, but no mention of the tlr-3. It was $50 so i bought it. seems to be the best option for that so far especially considering their holsters are $120 or more. I hope it works.

I have narrowed the P30 options down to blade-tech and raven concealment for the p30 with no light. Raven concealment is a little more expensive, but looks just like what  my instructors uses and what I have had my mind set on. Will have to sleep on it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Raven makes top quality holsters.  We use them for all of our pistols.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top