Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/12/2014 5:20:43 AM EDT
I just checked and Safariland updated their will fit guide.  ALS for P30/P30L w/ X300U is available.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 5:49:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just checked and Safariland updated their will fit guide.  ALS for P30/P30L w/ X300U is available.
View Quote

What's the model #?

ETA Found it. ...

http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/info/willfit/PT%203_07-03-14_Duty%20and%20Tactical%20holsters%20with%20Lights-Pistols.pdf

Search for P30L.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#2]
And I have one ordered. Should be here in 2-3 weeks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you have an HK45 as well?  Could you let me know if it fits that as well with the X300 when it arrives?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:14:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you have an HK45 as well?  Could you let me know if it fits that as well with the X300 when it arrives?  Thanks!
View Quote

I do, I'll update when I get it in. They told me 2-3 weeks.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:36:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if a P30 w/ light would fit in the L model as well.  Wouldn't the light bottom out in the same position?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wonder if a P30 w/ light would fit in the L model as well.  Wouldn't the light bottom out in the same position?
View Quote

Yes, but ALS holsters index off of the muzzle.  If you look inside the holster, theres a plastic peice that actually enters the barrel at the muzzle end.

You have to have the proper holster for your gun/light, unlike the 6280 or 6004 with light that bottom out at the light.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yes, but ALS holsters index off of the muzzle.  If you look inside the holster, theres a plastic peice that actually enters the barrel at the muzzle end.

You have to have the proper holster for your gun/light, unlike the 6280 or 6004 with light that bottom out at the light.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is incorrect. The ALS locking system indexes off the ejection port, not the muzzle.

I'll let you know for sure when I get it, but I use a Glock 22 in  a Glock 34 holster all the time with or without the light. In fact today we put a G19 without a light in a holster for a G35 w/a light and it locked in.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:14:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That is incorrect. The ALS locking system indexes off the ejection port, not the muzzle.

I'll let you know for sure when I get it, but I use a Glock 22 in  a Glock 34 holster all the time with or without the light. In fact today we put a G19 without a light in a holster for a G35 w/a light and it locked in.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My ALS holsters lock in the ejection port but there is a plastic peice that enters the muzzle securing the firearm in light bearing holsters even if the light isnt installed , hence me saying it indexes there.  Just took my duty weapon out, looked, and verified this as I was typing.  Putting a shorter firearm may lock in at the port but its not as secure and can pop loose if you smack it right.   With a light installed im sure it wouldnt be able to come out, but I always prefer to use the proper holster when I have the potential for someone to go for my gun.  With light, may work fine.  Shorter variant without a light in a light bearing holster, no way in hell id run that.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Got my holster in today. Safariland hit a home run with this one. Fit is absolutely perfect.

The P30L locks in to the holster with or without the light! Very cool. With the DG switch it is very tight - I had to file on the edge a little as it was sharp, but it fits in fine.

On an even cooler note ..... The VP9 also locks into the holster. There is some up/down play due to the muzzle being shorter, so I wouldn't carry it on duty without a light attached.

It's already on my duty rig.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Will a P30 w/ X300U or HK45 x/X300U fit?
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:05:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't have a P30 (just the L) but it should fit. A glock 22 fits in a 35 holster as it's just muzzle length...

I'll check on the 45, but I don't think it will fit.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 9:41:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't have a P30 (just the L) but it should fit. A glock 22 fits in a 35 holster as it's just muzzle length...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I rescind my earlier statement, the HK45 with a light does fit.....

FYI:

Safariland p/n 11765756395 H&K P30L X300U STX TAC BLK RH
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:01:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Sweet.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top