Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/4/2014 10:15:10 PM EDT
What dealers do LE/Mil sales for HK?  Not finding much on the net.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 6:52:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I called H&K  yesterday and they told me they do not have an individual officer program right now but hope to have one in about 30 days. Seemed kind of odd considering they show one on their web site.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:15:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I think they're fairly overwhelmed by orders right now as well, I haven't even gotten any kind of confirmation about my "friends of the industry" purchase.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 11:48:15 PM EDT
[#3]
This must be something fairly new.  I emailed them about two weeks ago and they did not mention any discount programs starting up
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:38:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Was wondering the same and was told wait for it.

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 4:09:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

When HK says LE/MIL discounts, that means individuals with the proper IDs, right? Not just bulk department sales?
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:52:56 AM EDT
[#6]
What about for an HK 45? Where should I look? Buds LE price is higher than regular price.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What about for an HK 45? Where should I look? Buds LE price is higher than regular price.
View Quote

I believe that's because Bud's "LE" price is simply a designation for the model which includes 3 magazines and night sights, and is available to everyone. I ordered a P30 LE a few days ago, and I haven't worn a badge for almost ten years.....

It's not intended to be a special discount to first responders/mil.....

George
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I believe that's because Bud's "LE" price is simply a designation for the model which includes 3 magazines and night sights, and is available to everyone. I ordered a P30 LE a few days ago, and I haven't worn a badge for almost ten years.....

George
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

George

Not what the site says and it applies to retirees.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:28:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

George
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

George

You are correct about the night sights, I didn't catch that.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 5:05:15 AM EDT
[#10]
GMP parts company is an HK LE dealer.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top