Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2014 4:36:42 PM EDT
https://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=3156&aid=81671&lid=20306525&rfpb=0

$450 + 90 premium = $540 + shipping and transfer.

HK USPc 40.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 2:10:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Good deal.

Link Posted: 7/15/2014 6:52:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good deal.

View Quote

Thank you,  I was getting worried with no responses for a while and a few posts about 40 not being popular right now.

Of course I really want to find a USP 9mm tactical or a 45 for myself.  I will continue to enhance my collection until I can trade up to what I really want.

Lets hope my bid on the M10 for only 1300 goes unnoticed    I can dream

This auction hunting is becoming an addiction.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Good deal.

View Quote
Yup, especially if it is in "Very good to Excellent" condition as stated.

My LNIB USPC .40 was $700 in 2009. Definitely well worth what you got it for.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:11:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I got a great deal.  I am not sure this gun has been fired much at all.  

SAO, night sights, AK date code for 2009, only one 10 round mag came with it though, and it has some weird stick on grip cover with a T cut in it,

It looks like the night sights were added aftermarket though.

lots of pics to follow.

Other than the muck of the feed ramp this thing is spotless clean

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:17:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Good deal indeed
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Box says V1  but this is what it is right now

No safety lever, long trigger pull but only pressure at the last part like it was SA,  Hammer stays down like its decocked but the gun is cocked.

When you try to pull the trigger a 2nd time for the full DA movement it is a very very heavy pull at the end.

Is this a bubba job or like it from the factory?  Aftermarket mod?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:03:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Question is this a "Variant 8: ?Double action without control lever (no manual safety/decocking lever)?SPECIAL VARIANT FOR GOVERNMENT AGENCY"

or what variant is it?

No safety lever, long trigger pull but only pressure at the last part like it was SA,  Hammer stays down like its decocked but the gun is cocked.

When you try to pull the trigger a 2nd time for the full DA movement it is a very very heavy pull at the end.

Is this a bubba job or like it from the factory?
View Quote
Sounds like its got a LEM trigger, if the first pull is a relatively light, but DA length pull.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:08:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sounds like its got a LEM trigger, if the first pull is a relatively light, but DA length pull.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Question is this a "Variant 8: ?Double action without control lever (no manual safety/decocking lever)?SPECIAL VARIANT FOR GOVERNMENT AGENCY"

or what variant is it?

Was just reading the book and read the detailed description.  LEM DAO, setup.  With it saying V1 on the box would that make you think it was modded after it left the factory?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Was just reading the book and read the detailed description.  LEM DAO, setup.  With it saying V1 on the box would that make you think it was modded after it left the factory?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

or what variant is it?

That'd be my guess. Its a pretty easy swap, or you can get the factory to do it. Its also a pretty easy swap back to V1 IIRC.

I've got a LEM 2000SK, its a sweet trigger when you get used to it. I think I still prefer a DA/SA, but just barely.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:16:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Sad part is as nice as this gun is the night sights look like they were hammered in by a monkey.  Sights beat up not the gun though.  That and the wrap that is stuck on the grip.  I have got to remove that and clean any goo off.

Might have to try this lower on my uspc 9
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:07:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

or what variant is it?

Yep, you got yourself a light LEM trigger there, pretty easy modification to do at home, lots of people do it. If you put both the V1 and the LEM side to side, I'd bet you would pick the LEM. If you don't, I don't think you'd have a hard time finding someone to swap their V1 parts out for your LEM parts, the LEM kit is about $150 or so, parts only.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top