Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Page / 14
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#1]

This site had it about a week ago, myabe like 10 in inventory when I last checked for $549. They are out of stock now, but give them a call to see when they will have it available again.

Georgia Gun Shop

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I saw one for Black Friday for $ 545 but they can be found for $549 if they are in stock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's a good price to pay for one?

I saw one at a gun show over the weekend for under $600 and I'm starting to regret not buying it.

I saw one for Black Friday for $ 545 but they can be found for $549 if they are in stock.

Link Posted: 12/4/2014 9:49:37 PM EDT
[#2]
just joined the HK club w/ this bad boy right here. Couldn't be happier. Might end up taking the x300u off though. Not sure yet.

Link Posted: 12/4/2014 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

just joined the HK club w/ this bad boy right here. Couldn't be happier. Might end up taking the x300u off though. Not sure yet.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7517/15761663308_5273afffd4_z.jpg
View Quote

Welcome to the club.

Now they just need to make the VP in .40 S&W.

Link Posted: 12/5/2014 12:16:06 AM EDT
[#4]
For you guys that have shot the pistol a lot already. What do you think of the trigger reset? I wish I could catch it like the glock, but it just pops out right past that reset point almost to the point of having to pull through the take up again. If it had a reset like a glock, this would be the perfect pistol. With time I am sure I will get used to it though.

What do you guys think about the trigger on these things?
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 12:56:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Current holster until G Code offers their INCOG in the VP9 (should be soon + the inevitable 2 month wait )

Link Posted: 12/5/2014 4:12:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For you guys that have shot the pistol a lot already. What do you think of the trigger reset? I wish I could catch it like the glock, but it just pops out right past that reset point almost to the point of having to pull through the take up again. If it had a reset like a glock, this would be the perfect pistol. With time I am sure I will get used to it though.

View Quote
Wat?

It's the opposite of what you said...and if it did have a Glock trigger then I'd have never had bought a gun with a POS trigger design.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 5:11:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wat?

It's the opposite of what you said...and if it did have a Glock trigger then I'd have never had bought a gun with a POS trigger design.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat?

My trigger must be broken, the reset on that thing is long. Found a youtube video demonstrating exactly what I mean
[youtube]http://youtu.be/e4cHnE2hfyM[/youtube]
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 5:28:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My trigger must be broken, the reset on that thing is long. Found a youtube video demonstrating exactly what I mean
http://youtu.be/e4cHnE2hfyM
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat?

Do you ride the reset every time you pull the trigger? Doing it deleiberately like that is called a function check and off course its going to be long while riding it slowly. Fast follow up shots are way too easier to do when you don't ride them.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Your list saddens me, with the lack of VP10 (10mm)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would love a VP45 as well.  In part 3 of the VP9 review on my blog, I mentioned HK should make following the models:

VP9L:  A longer slide version of the VP9 with a barrel length around 4.5-4.75 inches long.  I would also prefer that HK preserve the current frame rather than add a new one with a longer rail (similar to what Glock did with the G34 vs G17).  The current rail fits nearly all lights, so there would be little point in adding more rail length.
VP9T:  Take the barrel from the VP9L and thread the end of it, in M13.5 x 1LH please.  Drop it in the regular VP9 sized slide, voila, VP9T.
VP9C:  Drop two rounds out of the magazine and shorten the grip by about half an inch.  This will make it closer to the P2000 and G19.  This is really the sweet spot for a carry gun.  The G19 is the benchmark here.
VP9SK:  Shorten the frame by a full inch and take about 0.75 inches off the barrel.  This would make something closer in size to the P2000SK and G26.
VP40 family: Duplicate everything above in .40 S&W.  This is a no brainer for any serious run at the law enforcement market.  While I prefer 9mm, many organizations mandate .40.    
VP45 family:  Make VP models of the HK45 line including the HK45, HK45T, HK45C, and HK45CT.  The idea of a VP45CT makes me dizzy.  But do me a favor and lengthen the dust cover of the VP45C models to fit the X300.  You can shrink the trigger guard slightly to make a little extra room. [/*]

I would buy a VP9C, VP9T, and VP45CT in a heartbeat....

Your list saddens me, with the lack of VP10 (10mm)

Been eyeballing the VP9, but don't really need another 9mm.  But a VP10, now that I would be on like flies on shit!
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 9:07:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat?

I've had my eye on the VP9. Until today when I literally pulled the trigger. It was mushy with no noticeable reset. It was the same on 2 guns. Trust me, I wanted to like it. It fit my hand very well.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 12:08:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I've had my eye on the VP9. Until today when I literally pulled the trigger. It was mushy with no noticeable reset. It was the same on 2 guns. Trust me, I wanted to like it. It fit my hand very well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wat?

Wat? It has a very noticeable reset...and the best stock striker trigger that has no sponge of Glocks or M&P's without the Apex AEK.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Just picked up a VP9, and I figured Safariland would have their holsters out for it by now. I always used Kydex, but after seeing a friend's ALS w/ thumb latch, Kydex seems like overpriced junk now (I've owned a few SLS and GLS holsters, and the ALS seems miles ahead for civilian uses).

Also a little susprised that nobody has offered an aftermarket drop in for the trigger. I know you guys like it, but every trigger seems like junk to me after putting a PRP trigger in my XDM. I'd like to have a similar length of pre travel, over travel and reset to the PRP, but have the pull at about 4.5 lbs. Gray Guns offers a complete trigger package, but it's $300. The VP9 has the loudest reset out of all my striker fired pistols though, but I can't help but think that getting such a noticeable reset contributes to the pre travel and reset. All the parts that play a role in disengaging the sear have to be adjusted to work with each other. The lack of sponginess probably leads to the long pre travel. Compared to other stock triggers HK really did something great here, but it is still leaving something to be desired.

My brother commented that the VP9 feels like a 3 dtage trigger, and he's right because it looks like the trigger bar ramps up over something when pulled (I haven't tore the internals down, but it's probably a safety mechanism or something?). I always wondered why if PRP, Apex, Dawson Precision and others can alter small parts to get drastically improved triggers, then  why can't the manufacturers release guns with better triggers to begin with. Even on my Sig 226, the SRT is offered directly from the manufacturer, and it just changes the part that controls reset. Super simple, totally different design conceived by the people that made the original design, and even though there is no major difference in the cost of integrating the SRT into the design, it isn't standard and is offered as a costly upgrade (even though it's a single small part that replaces the disconnector or something).

I handled a P30 about 2 years ago and remarked to the dealer that it was the nicest production gun ever, and that it would be perfect for me if it was striker fired. It almost felt like HK made this pistol just for me. I'm going to give it an honest shot, and if I like it nearly as good as my other pistols I'll upgrade the sights, get some more mags, and make it my primary carry.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#13]
What night sights do you guys prefer on your VP9?
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=HK110O
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 9:41:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I personally like the bright and tough series.

I have the green front yellow rear on a few guns.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 10:01:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If the VP9 has a flaw, I think this is it.  I'm trying real hard, but my thumb still brushes against the slide stop more often than not and prevents the slide from locking back on empty. I have small hands so I can't really move my thumb much more than I am now.  It's just a little too pronounced, I wouldn't be surprised if a more flush fitting version comes out soon as this has been about the only complaint I've heard about the pistol.  I still think it's an awesome, awesome gun though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just had an LE show up for a customer transfer. I want to like it so much, but for me, HK messed up the placement of the slide stop. It is too far back, and with my usual "thumbs forward" grip, my thumb rides the slide release and keeps the gun from locking back.  I have the same issue with Sigs and FNs. It doesn't happen with Glocks, M&Ps, CZs or 1911's, so I stick with those.

Too bad, as otherwise it seems like a very nice pistol (15rd capacity excepted).

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mshheaddoc/media/Hern/05AD4B84-1FBA-42DA-ACFA-75B4EF907686_zps3cvqv2ik.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/mshheaddoc/Hern/05AD4B84-1FBA-42DA-ACFA-75B4EF907686_zps3cvqv2ik.jpg</a>

It's not the rear portion of the slide stop that my hands hit, my weak hand hits the forward portion

If the VP9 has a flaw, I think this is it.  I'm trying real hard, but my thumb still brushes against the slide stop more often than not and prevents the slide from locking back on empty. I have small hands so I can't really move my thumb much more than I am now.  It's just a little too pronounced, I wouldn't be surprised if a more flush fitting version comes out soon as this has been about the only complaint I've heard about the pistol.  I still think it's an awesome, awesome gun though.

I've been fiddling with it and adjusting the straps that I think I have the combo that seems to work for me and not hold the slide lock down
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 1:03:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Fyi... HK Parts has the LH treaded barrels back in stock.

Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:40:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Just picked up a VP9, and I figured Safariland would have their holsters out for it by now. I always used Kydex, but after seeing a friend's ALS w/ thumb latch, Kydex seems like overpriced junk now (I've owned a few SLS and GLS holsters, and the ALS seems miles ahead for civilian uses).

Also a little susprised that nobody has offered an aftermarket drop in for the trigger. I know you guys like it, but every trigger seems like junk to me after putting a PRP trigger in my XDM. I'd like to have a similar length of pre travel, over travel and reset to the PRP, but have the pull at about 4.5 lbs. Gray Guns offers a complete trigger package, but it's $300. The VP9 has the loudest reset out of all my striker fired pistols though, but I can't help but think that getting such a noticeable reset contributes to the pre travel and reset. All the parts that play a role in disengaging the sear have to be adjusted to work with each other. The lack of sponginess probably leads to the long pre travel. Compared to other stock triggers HK really did something great here, but it is still leaving something to be desired.

My brother commented that the VP9 feels like a 3 dtage trigger, and he's right because it looks like the trigger bar ramps up over something when pulled (I haven't tore the internals down, but it's probably a safety mechanism or something?). I always wondered why if PRP, Apex, Dawson Precision and others can alter small parts to get drastically improved triggers, then  why can't the manufacturers release guns with better triggers to begin with. Even on my Sig 226, the SRT is offered directly from the manufacturer, and it just changes the part that controls reset. Super simple, totally different design conceived by the people that made the original design, and even though there is no major difference in the cost of integrating the SRT into the design, it isn't standard and is offered as a costly upgrade (even though it's a single small part that replaces the disconnector or something).

I handled a P30 about 2 years ago and remarked to the dealer that it was the nicest production gun ever, and that it would be perfect for me if it was striker fired. It almost felt like HK made this pistol just for me. I'm going to give it an honest shot, and if I like it nearly as good as my other pistols I'll upgrade the sights, get some more mags, and make it my primary carry.
View Quote
While you have obviously put a lot of thought into the mechanics of it & your post, I cannot help but wonder if some of us are looking at the same firearm.  My VP trigger feels great for a production unit, reset travel is acceptable for real world use, and is one of the best factory striker triggers I've felt (the PPQ takes top honors for that).

No striker trigger feels like a tuned 1911 trigger, and I like me some good trigger, but I still think the Glock and VP triggers are great from the get go.

Maybe I'm just out of touch vs. some of the more modern striker trigger options
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for the info, I know about the Trijicon HDs, just wondering if anyone uses anything else
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:18:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thanks for the info, I know about the Trijicon HDs, just wondering if anyone uses anything else
View Quote

I will be putting XS Big Dots on mine when i get it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 4:07:29 AM EDT
[#21]
I 'll elaborate - the VP9 has an excellent stock Trigger on many fronts. Takeup and reset are short , the reset is positive and consistent, and the overtravel isn't bad. The most obvious shortcoming for me is the ppre travel is not smooth. It is not gritty, but jumpy (for lack of a better word). Most production triggers on duty guns leave a lot to be desired, and until you handle an XDM with a PRP drop in trigger, I wouldn't be able to adequately explain the possibilities when it comes to this type of trigger. Everyone always says that you won't get a 1911 SA trigger on a striker gun, but I always thought of 1911 tuned triggers like a tuned trigger on a bolt gun, or an accurate trigger. The PRP trigger is more like an improved SSA-E. You get improvement over every aspect of the VP9 (maybe not as positive of reset), with a smoother pull and crisper break. It becomes hard to appreciate even the best production triggers once you've seen what is possible.

I got to shoot the VP9 a little more today. It reliably fed 147 gr8 bonded Rangers, and several types of Winchester FMJs. Oddly during quick fire my groups opened up left to right, but stayed relatively tight up and down. Maybe the front sight is too thin for me?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 5:03:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:Oddly during quick fire my groups opened up left to right, but stayed relatively tight up and down. Maybe the front sight is too thin for me?
View Quote
I think it's because of the slant to the right and you try to focus on the rear sight and get off balance trying to correct the tilt, when should be focusing on the front sight.

I caught myself doing your same problem with one mag, and practiced dry runs until I stopped.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Two questions for you guys:

#1.  For the guys carrying IWB, does the grip texture tear your skin up like it did on the P30?  That was a huge gripe for me

#2.  For the left handed shooters, do you find yourself bumping against the long slide-release causing it to either not lock back or prematurely locking the slide back during recoil?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 8:28:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

#1.  For the guys carrying IWB, does the grip texture tear your skin up like it did on the P30?  That was a huge gripe for me

#2.  For the left handed shooters, do you find yourself bumping against the long slide-release causing it to either not lock back or prematurely locking the slide back during recoil?

Thanks.
View Quote
I use Galco King Tuck, no issues.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Thanks.
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

Yes.

These were both issues that ultimately drove me to sell my P30.  Thanks for the quick replies gents.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 10:47:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Thanks.
View Quote

Lefty here, and I haven't had any problem with the slide stop at all. I've adjusted my grip just to see if I could actuate the stop during firing and I couldn't.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Lefty here, and I haven't had any problem with the slide stop at all. I've adjusted my grip just to see if I could actuate the stop during firing and I couldn't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks.

Seriously? You have manipulated your right hand in an attempt to cause a slide stop malfunction and you are unable to do so? I find this impossible to believe (unless you lost a major portion of your right palm in an accident). Anyone could cause a slid stop malfunction on this gun if that was their intent.

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Seriously? You have manipulated your right hand in an attempt to cause a slide stop malfunction and you are unable to do so? I find this impossible to believe (unless you lost a major portion of your right palm in an accident). Anyone could cause a slid stop malfunction on this gun if that was their intent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

I'm sure I could consciously stick my thumb or part of my hand against it and make it stop, but I don't shoot that way. I'm just saying I've had no problem with the slide stop when shooting the gun with a normal grip.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I 'll elaborate - the VP9 has an excellent stock Trigger on many fronts. Takeup and reset are short , the reset is positive and consistent, and the overtravel isn't bad. The most obvious shortcoming for me is the ppre travel is not smooth. It is not gritty, but jumpy (for lack of a better word). Most production triggers on duty guns leave a lot to be desired, and until you handle an XDM with a PRP drop in trigger, I wouldn't be able to adequately explain the possibilities when it comes to this type of trigger. Everyone always says that you won't get a 1911 SA trigger on a striker gun, but I always thought of 1911 tuned triggers like a tuned trigger on a bolt gun, or an accurate trigger. The PRP trigger is more like an improved SSA-E. You get improvement over every aspect of the VP9 (maybe not as positive of reset), with a smoother pull and crisper break. It becomes hard to appreciate even the best production triggers once you've seen what is possible.

I got to shoot the VP9 a little more today. It reliably fed 147 gr8 bonded Rangers, and several types of Winchester FMJs. Oddly during quick fire my groups opened up left to right, but stayed relatively tight up and down. Maybe the front sight is too thin for me?
View Quote

In fairness, if you put a PRP drop in trigger in your gun, it isn't really a production trigger anymore.  The VP9 does have an excellent out of the box trigger.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:17:42 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I'm sure I could consciously stick my thumb or part of my hand against it and make it stop, but I don't shoot that way. I'm just saying I've had no problem with the slide stop when shooting the gun with a normal grip.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks.

Gotcha. I use a high palm grip on my offhand and it interferes with the slide stop's ability to spring up in the "stop" position in some instances. I am trying to adjust my grip but it is not ingrained into muscle memory yet. Otherwise, I have zero issues with this gun.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#32]
This slide release humina is a crap excuse, since getting a Sig I'm beginning to think that some of you do not have much experience as you think you do in concerns to shooting different platforms. Why did I say that? Because you're deliberately stuck on one way of shooting while people like Kyle Defoor teach YOU how to properly tweak your thumbs.

You need to be be retrained right before you use that slide release derp as an argument, get more instruction; you'll only better yourself in the long run and not be so handicapped.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This slide release humina is a crap excuse, since getting a Sig I'm beginning to think that some of you do not have much experience as you think you do in concerns to shooting different platforms. Why did I say that? Because you're deliberately stuck on one way of shooting while people like Kyle Defoor teach YOU how to properly tweak your thumbs.

You need to be be retrained right before you use that slide release derp as an argument, get more instruction; you'll only better yourself in the long run and not be so handicapped.
View Quote

I agree. Learned a few years ago about the thumb tweak. All guns are different. You need to tweak things when transitioning to different platforms.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 12:06:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

It's not a crap excuse if you are a lefty.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Minus 1911 and CZ I have to be aware of my thumb. Even still I like the vp9
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 1:15:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

I always wear tank top underneath. Problem solved
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#37]
I sold mine due the slide lock location. 5,000 rounds , 6 classes, 4 different instructors, and multiple different shooting styles. I could not get the damn thing to lock back 100% of the time. I know I'm a rare case but it can happen and some times it just doesn't work with certain hands.

Excellent weapon though. It was sad to see it go.... switched back to the 17 by the way.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I sold mine due the slide lock location. 5,000 rounds , 6 classes, 4 different instructors, and multiple different shooting styles. I could not get the damn thing to lock back 100% of the time. I know I'm a rare case but it can happen and some times it just doesn't work with certain hands.

Excellent weapon though. It was sad to see it go.... switched back to the 17 by the way.
View Quote
But at least you're honest and truthful AND you've actual used /owned one.

Honesty meaning INTEGRITY gets you somewhere, conjecture doesn't.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Thanks.
View Quote

1)  I have not found it to be irritating, but I wear an undershirt between the gun and my skin.

2)  Occasionally.  I have adjusted my grip slightly by putting my left thumb on the first joint of my right hand thumb.  This made the issue disappear, and it works on my Glocks and M&Ps too.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#40]
For those who own the VP9, can you tell me if you notice some vertical movement in the slide at the barrel end when the slide is closed? After cleaning my new VP9 this weekend I noticed that there was a "rattle" to the pistol. After investigating, I noticed that the slide has some vertical movement to it. This doesn't seem "normal".
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:06:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just curious, can you explain the thumb tweak?
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:28:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can do better, the man himself:

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:52:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/wcVHykd3zTU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/wcVHykd3zTU

Nice, thanks for the video. I google'd it but my search terms were off.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 2:19:00 AM EDT
[#44]
finally joined the club! Next on the list are some trijicon HDs and a new holster (it fits in my serpa but i dont like the way it fits).

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Finally got to check one out  at LGS,  Night sights were nice, felt great in the hand but  but I was underwhelmed by the trigger. . Felt similar to  well broken in Glock 3.5 lb. connector  to me.  It  was also bigger than I thought it would be. I hope HK releases  a compact model in the future.  I would love to get one but at its current price I cant justify one over my glocks. I also would not sell my spare glocks to get one.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 10:23:16 PM EDT
[#46]

Finally got one. Snagged this lnib for $520 supposedly 45 rounds fired, could have been sold as new. I already had two mags and a holster.

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Anybody know of any reputable online places with the night site version in stock? Grabagun has the vp9 but just the regular version for $577.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 11:00:10 PM EDT
[#48]
I dont think they come with NS do they? just the glow in the dark rechargable thing like the P30 has?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 11:11:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I dont think they come with NS do they? just the glow in the dark rechargable thing like the P30 has?
View Quote

I thought there was an LE version with 3 mags? Or am I thinking of the sig p320?
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 11:16:59 PM EDT
[#50]
lGS had NS version for 759, can't remember if it had 2 or 3 mags. Extra mags were 50 a piece. It's not a shop I buy from very much as their prices run high.
Page / 14
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top