To begin with, we are issued Glock 23's at the office so I am
use to the short trigger reset for round #2 and subsequent
shots.  So how is the reset on the Compact 9?  Is it long like
it is on the Sig SP2022?

None of the local funshops have a Compact 9 so that I
could check into this.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#1]
SA or LEM trigger reset on the USP compact is pretty short, but it's really apples and oranges with the Glock triggers.  If you can be more specific in what you are looking for in the USP compact trigger that would be helpful as well.  SA trigger break in the USP compact is excellent, light LEM is also very good but takes some getting used to, regular DA (non-LEM) is not so good.  If you have a lot of DAO pistol shooting under your belt, the DA on the USP will not bother you too much, but if you've only shot Glock or other striker fired pistols you probably won't like it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 9:20:12 AM EDT
[#2]
The SA reset on the USPC 9 is not that long. Certainly a lot shorter than an XD or a P30.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#3]
The SA action is decent on my compacts. It is also a fairly clean break with a short reset. DA is another story. It is long and relatively heavy. I do agree though that it is nothing you cannot get used to, but it is a different feel from a striker fired. My P30 is also a SA/DA. It feels about the same as my USP Compact.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top