Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/5/2014 6:04:14 AM EDT
I purchase an end cap on eBay, was not too happy with it. After searching extensively online I saw the AAC version, much beefier, better quality. I ordered it, even though it said it would come with the o-ring. It didn't. Called and emailed the place I bought it from, they weren't even sure if it was suppose to come with one. Anybody know the part number for what I'm looking for ?

Link Posted: 4/8/2014 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I have found that the barrel o-ring works well in a thread protector.  You should have a couple of spares included with your pistol.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#2]
If you find something that works, please let me know, I have one (AAC) on my HK 45T, it has to be the same one. barrel o-ring seems to maybe be too much? I don't have that many..
and you're right it did not come with one.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got my AAC thread protector in and mine actually came with the O-ring, not sure why yours wouldn't have. Unless they realized there mistake by the time I ordered mine. I would try calling them again. The o-ring is in between the threads and the front of the cap BTW. Took me a minute to see it, figured it would be in the back.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top