BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2014 6:25:04 PM EDT
[#1]
WHY ARE GLOCKS BEING MENTIONED ON THIS THREAD? THIS INFERIOR PISTOL SHOULD STICK TO THE GLOCK SECTION OF THIS FORUM
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 6:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I enjoyed hearing from everyone, and my question was answered. I consider this thread to be succesful.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

WHY ARE GLOCKS BEING MENTIONED ON THIS THREAD? THIS INFERIOR PISTOL SHOULD STICK TO THE GLOCK SECTION OF THIS FORUM
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 9:50:07 PM EDT
[#4]
good to see someone agrees with me!
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 1:39:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Good thing I picked mine up recently; not too shabby @ $750.00 OTD.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 11:12:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool pistol
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Love my USP .45's. I actually don't really care for thus USP in 9mm but if the price was right I would buy them. Extremely reliable, excellent build quality. I think I'd sell a kidney before I would sell my USP-T.

My compact is from the last run of the Stainless USPc .45's. It was V1 from the factory but I converted it to light LEM for carry. Funny story about that. After converting it I took it to the range for about 200 rounds. During that range session the firing pin actually cracked through. With the LEM hammer it actually stayed in place and continued to fire with the broken pin and it stayed in the gun. I called HK the next morning and explained what happened and they sent me a replacement firing pin for free and had it to me in less than a week. HK customer service gets a bad rap from people who have no idea about it when in reality it's pretty great. This little gun is great and just disappears when carried IWB in the 4 o'clock position and eats 200gr. +P gold dots all day.

Link Posted: 7/6/2014 9:33:19 AM EDT
[#8]
The whole H&K is evil thing really pisses me off, besides making a few unicorn guns that no civilian could get their hands on, why do people think H&Ks are only for "operators" and mall ninjas? As Plumber576 said, they have great customer service, as most people who for some reason boycott H&K, say they are rude when they have not even dealt with H&K. But on the bright side, people are starting to realize H&K "does not hate us".
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:37:30 PM EDT
[#9]
aren't the newer H&K models just upgraded versions of the USP?  wondering why some people prefer the USP to the newer guns...
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:57:34 PM EDT
[#10]

I see yours...

And raise you...

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:05:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Only thing I can add, as a fellow USP owner is, he nailed it.

No accessories, expensive parts, nice gun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
HK discontinuing the USP is akin to Chevrolet discontinuing the Corvette.

Wow....to each is own I guess.  I love my P30 and all, but it does nothing a Glock/M&P/PPQ/XDM/etc. can do at about half the price.  I know us HK owners try to convince ourselves that there is a difference, but the only difference is cost of the pistol, the cost of replacement parts, the cost of mags, the lack of aftermarket parts, and the same accuracy.

Only thing I can add, as a fellow USP owner is, he nailed it.

No accessories, expensive parts, nice gun.

Sad truth.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:30:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
aren't the newer H&K models just upgraded versions of the USP?  wondering why some people prefer the USP to the newer guns...
View Quote

The USP is THE BEST handgun out there bar none for lefties.

And yes I'm a lefty.

Tried the HK45 and p30 and prefer USP
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top