Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2011 8:57:33 AM EDT
Just checking around to see what people are using for an IWB holster for the 45C.  I'm using a Kydex Holster right now that was made for a P30 but it's fits the 45C pretty well.  I want to know what everyone else is using for the 45C and what else a 45C will fit in?  Leather or Kydex doesn't matter to me just want to know what you all think as far as keeping it close to your body and not printing?
Link Posted: 7/2/2011 11:13:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Comp-Tac Mtac, leather backing with a outside kydex shell.  Best out there for IWB
Link Posted: 7/3/2011 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Comp-Tac Mtac, leather backing with a outside kydex shell.  Best out there for IWB

This, and the Crossbreed Supertuck.  With the Supertuck, you lose the versatility of the switchable kydex holster for various guns.

Link Posted: 7/4/2011 7:49:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm using a Milt Sparks Watch-6 that couldn't be better!
Link Posted: 7/5/2011 7:40:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I am using a High Noon Public Secret ( cowhide ) works great I had the sweat guard modified ( cut down in size ) to accommodate a better firing grip on the draw. High Noon makes many of their holsters to fit the HK45C, give them a look some ship same day no waiting !
Link Posted: 7/10/2011 10:21:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a guy willing to sell me the comptac MTAC and I'm going to jump on it, I have heard nothing but good things about it, thanks for the replies as well.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top