Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 2/21/2017 10:28:00 AM EDT
Couldn't stand it any longer.  Had a weak moment.  Buds $920 later. I didnt price check anything.   I looked at a few other makes in the commander class but couldn't not buy the Colt.   Just wanted to share. ????
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Love my all steel Colt stainless commander..
I keep it at my bedside table.

Shoots reliably and accurate.

I think I paid about the same..w/tax and a box of shells I got change back from $1,000 I had in my pocket to stop on the way home for lunch..

I have owned a lot of Colts(still do) so I knew exactly what I was looking for.

I didn't want novak sights or the large ugly beavertail and its hard to find them w/out those ugly things anymore
I already own several full size .Gov models so I just want a commander size
and I wasn't looking for a carry gun so I wanted the all steel version and I wanted stainless, so one day I walked in the gun store and saw it and bought it..very happy I did.

Hundreds of rounds now thru it and not a single mis fire or fail..
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#2]
If it is anything like the two new (LW) Commanders (45 & 9) I have purchased within the last year, then you will not be disappointed.
-Craig
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I paid 980 today for mine from a LGS. I know I overpaid by a little, but as my sister says. Whatever. Looking forward to shooting it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 3:08:58 PM EDT
[#4]
OP which exact model did you get?
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP which exact model did you get?
View Quote
I got the Blued ( steel frame ) colt commander . LOVE IT .... I have a light weight from the 70's and my new pistol shoots alot better. Dont know why .But it does. Wardawg
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top