Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 9/23/2016 10:41:05 PM EDT
Greetings gents.  I recently got into a Colt 1902.  I haven't even shot it yet, but I'm in love.  I'm fascinated by early semi-autos like this Colt, Mauser C-96, Bergmann-Bayard, the Mannlicher, Borchard, and early Lugers.  

.38 ACP uses the same case as the .38 Super, so reloading components are easy.  Data is a bit scarce though.  

Although this is a beautiful and rare pistol, I intend to shoot it.  I'll let you know know how it goes.  

Please feel free to share your .38 ACP and loads if you have them.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:55:20 PM EDT
[#1]
While mine are not accessible right now, I often suggest looking at flea markets and old gun shops for reloading manuals from decades past. One old book my brother has authored by Philip b sharpe has tons of obsolete caliber data ( and for some of those long discontinued powders found at yard sales) look also in cartridges of the world which usually lists a load of two for every caliber
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top