Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 10/14/2015 3:58:52 PM EDT
My LGS has a used but in great condition King Cobra. It's only the gun no box or paperwork. What is a fair value for the gun. I'd like to pick it up but don't want to over pay. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 11:56:49 AM EDT
[#1]
1300-1700 but condition is everything. It's hard to say without seeing a picture of it. I bought one with a box for $1500 earlier this year but the condition had a few marks on it. I've seen them for as cheap as 1100 and as much as 2200.
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 10:06:39 PM EDT
[#2]
^^
Thanks for the reply. The finish looks great but there are a few marks under the trigger guard. LGS is asking $999 for it and I thought it was a decent price. I'll post some pics if I pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Blued or Stainless? For every 10 made 9 were stainless and 1 was blued. It makes a difference.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2015 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a fair price.

Can you get pics?
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top