Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 3/1/2015 4:32:12 PM EDT
I have a stainless Anaconda .44 magnum with neoprene grips and a 6" barrel. I am the original owner, and have the case and booklet it came with. Its in great shape, the only imperfection is a mark on the cylinder from rotating. I'm trying to figure out the REALISTIC value for sale or trade. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Rich
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Anaconda prices have jumped recently. Anywhere from $850 to $1600, depending on the area and condition. Heck, even the King Cobras are shooting past th $1100 mark now. If you're interested in trading, please IM me with your interests.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I would say if it is in excellent condition I would value it in the neighborhood of $1800-2100. That is the current market. Actually put up some pics and I would be interested in buying it for the right price.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top