Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 1/29/2015 12:25:55 AM EDT
Hello Everyone, I picked up an M45 back in November, as my first Colt firearm. I'd always wanted a 1911, and when I saw it at an LGS when I was visiting my family, I had to have it! One of the EGA SNd ones, only $1600! Missing one of the 3 mags it shipped with, and no rounds fired through it by the previous owner. It shoots great, and the action smoothed out nicely with the ~500 rounds I've put through it so far. The only problem with it is that I always want to take it to the range and .45 is spendy. Now, does anyone have a line on Wilson Combat mags? What else should I pick up for her? Besides more ammo!
" />
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:02:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Great buy. I hate it when dealers rob one of the magazines to sell later. I know you purchased it from a private seller but they must have robbed. I would try midway they usually have good prices when they are on sale. McCormick makes good mags also. Have fun shooting.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#2]
They were shipped with two not three mags mine came sealed from the factory with two
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:21:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Your ammo solution is to start reloading !  I load 45 for roughly $5 a box
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They were shipped with two not three mags mine came sealed from the factory with two
View Quote

I read somewhere that I was supposed to get 3 mags with it, good to know ones not gone! I need to get a space set up for reloading, that $5 for ammo is appealing at this point! I was hoping to find some of those Mags on sale, I guess Ill have to pick some up whenever I can!
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top