Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2014 9:29:59 AM EDT
Picked one of these fine pistols up when they were still a TALO limited edition, and I still can't believe how much I love this thing.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Gorgeous.  

Is that a Bulletproof thumb safety and an S&A MSH?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:47:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Mine with my carry Combat Elite.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gorgeous.  

Is that a Bulletproof thumb safety and an S&A MSH?
View Quote

The thumb safety is what came on it, but not sure who made it. The MSH is S&A, and it feels so much better than the flat plastic one that came on the gun.

Colt got it right with this pistol, but I don't think they're making them anymore, which is a damn shame.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#4]
That really sucks if they don't make the CCG anymore, I was really looking forward to buying one. The CCG is the best looking 1911 that Colt has ever made in my personal opinion.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:31:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's mine, made a few changes. These are great pistols.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That really sucks if they don't make the CCG anymore, I was really looking forward to buying one. The CCG is the best looking 1911 that Colt has ever made in my personal opinion.
View Quote

I'm not sure they are not making them anymore.

Seems to have been a small batch pop up recently.

All colt 1991's should be configured this way.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:57:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Here's mine, made a few changes. These are great pistols.
<a href="http://s78.photobucket.com/user/GarandBoy/media/DSC03424copycopy_zpse6d463ad.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j91/GarandBoy/DSC03424copycopy_zpse6d463ad.jpg</a>
View Quote

Very nice!
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top