Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2017 11:57:51 PM EDT
Local guy has one in stock. Felt great in the hand. Told me there is a $100 dollar mail in rebate and with the discount he usually gives me I figure I would be out less than $350 out the door. Really tempted! But what's holding me back is I currently carry a p938. The Walther is the same capacity if I'm not mistaken (7+1). And I'd have to buy a few new holsters.  If it was still just as concealable but held more ammo I'd be all over it.  Well that and my money was going to go to a new Dillon xl 650... decisions decisions
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 7:59:09 PM EDT
[#1]
you can get ab 8 rnd mag

click me dude
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy a new gun or a reloading press.  That's a hard one!
I just bought a walther PPS and so far I like it better then my XDS.
I got mine for 400 with night sites. After rebate will be 300.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 11:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Get the Walther.  You can buy a press any time.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 7:21:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I agree with this. We sold our shield and bought the PPS M2 and only costing me $14 after rebate and selling the S&W.

The M2 is an amazingly accurate little gun that shoots better than all of the small 9's. I have a 43 with Taran +2's, had the shield, and put many rounds through a 938. This M2 is just easy to shoot well and stays put in your hand.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 8:44:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I agree with this. We sold our shield and bought the PPS M2 and only costing me $14 after rebate and selling the S&W.

The M2 is an amazingly accurate little gun that shoots better than all of the small 9's. I have a 43 with Taran +2's, had the shield, and put many rounds through a 938. This M2 is just easy to shoot well and stays put in your hand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, after having them all I'm back with an M2...
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 4:13:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Held the M2 yesterday, very tempted to get it. Might happen tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top