Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2017 10:42:42 PM EDT
Anyone have recommendations for a left handed OWB holster for training and occasionally open carry for the PPQ 45.  Not many options out there and the only thing I have found that is reasonably priced is the safariland adjustable kydex one. A little concerned about a universal holster fitting well.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can deal with IWB, I can recommend the Black Arch .
For OWB, I bought a leather Wild Bill's paddle holster at the gun show that works great.  He brought out one sized for the 9mm PPQ and said the leather will stretch to fit, and it did. Took me maybe 10 minutes to work it around and it fits snug for retention but easy to draw.  Probably most leather holsters sized for the 9mm PPQ should work for the .45 with a bit of break in.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 11:25:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Off the grid

I have a couple of these for my ppq 9mm.  You might call about the 45 but I bet it's good to go.  Great service.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Aholster.com He used to only do left hand holsters, and now does both. He's got a lefty for the PPQ45.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top