Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2017 6:14:49 PM EDT
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/20/recall-notice-walther-ccp-recalled-due-drop-safety-issues/

I didnt see this posted so i figured I would post up or anyone else this may effect.  GF just got her CCP (and loves it) and was bummed now she has to send it off (with a 3 week turn around ) .
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#1]
3 weeks is just to cover their butt!

I had both mine back in less then a week!
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#2]
When I sent my PPS off for frame insert upgrade I got it back in a little over a week by a day or two.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Its been just about 6 weeks and still havent heard anything.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks to some help on here, I was able to check on the status.  It arrived 4/18 but was told they didnt "start" on it till 5/1.  was told it should be done by the end of the month. Im fine with that.  since its summer in AZ now, we dont go out to the desert, prob wont till Oct.

EDIT:  got the tracking info Tuesday (5/23) and it will be here tomorrow (5/26).
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the heads up. I love my CCP...
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:31:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up. I love my CCP...
View Quote
Its my g/f's new ccw gun.  she has been a revolver person for 20 years and when we met (6 1/2 years ago) she tried shooting my semi autos (hk's) and she was horrible at it.  in her defence, the USP has pretty wide grips so that didnt help.  she tried a CCP once and it was like she had been shooting semi autos for ever.  so for her b-day i got her the CCP.  next day we went to the range and at 10ish yards she was shooting better groups then she ever did with her revolvers and she was grinning ear to ear.  *infact, she shot better than a friend of mine who was shooting his upgraded g19.  Needless to day, she was bummed when the recall happened and she had to send it off.  but since shes also gotten a few friends of hers who have their ccw's (guys and girls) to look into the CCP and a few even got 1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top