Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2017 1:25:51 AM EDT
Have been noticing that PPKs, PPK/Ss and P99ASs at least are no where to be found.    

Discussing with my FFL, he said there were a number of P99ASs that he had come through about three months ago and nothing available since.  He has had several guys looking for PPKs for over a year now and the distributors have removed the PPK and PPK/S from their sales lists.  He has had someone looking for a CCP for about 4-5 months and the distributors have been out of those too.

P99AS discontinued?  CCP discontinued?  Redesigns?  I find it hard to believe the PPK would be discontinued or redesigned.  I thought they were just delayed getting it out maybe after the contract with S&W ended and they were still setting up shop in Fort Smith, but it has been a long time now.  

Curious to know if anyone here has any insight into why there is seemingly a dry spell for Walther? Or maybe I am just looking at the wrong time and this is a normal cycle for Walther? Looks like there have been comments in past years about Walther models disappearing for a time and then reappearing.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#1]
They are on the way! Hang in there P99C''s are available full size are due in soon.

PPK & PPKS are waiting on a agreement with Germany to go thru may be a while.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 10:39:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are on the way! Hang in there P99C''s are available full size are due in soon.

PPK & PPKS are waiting on a agreement with Germany to go thru may be a while.
View Quote

Good to know.  I was wondering if it was just a matter of getting a shipment in.

On the PPKs, any further info or a link to an article on the agreement with Germany?  Curious to know if it is a political type agreement or business type.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I've wanted a new production blued ppk for years now. They could definitely sell those.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:57:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Good to know.  I was wondering if it was just a matter of getting a shipment in.

On the PPKs, any further info or a link to an article on the agreement with Germany?  Curious to know if it is a political type agreement or business type.
View Quote

The German Government is not giving any time frame on their agreement!
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 7:53:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've wanted a new production blued ppk for years now. They could definitely sell those.
View Quote

Same here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top