Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2016 11:14:17 PM EDT
Hello gents,

Picked up a new PPQ the other day and the plastic sights have to go.

Any suggestions of a set of good replacement sights  ?

Thanks !

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:20:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Meprolights - I prefer the fixed set, ML18802.  They're made for the PPS, but they fit the P99 and PPQ respectively.
I just installed a set on my P99c as well.  They will need fitted, but it's not too difficult.

Otherwise Meprolight sells the adjustable P99/PPQ sights that are similar to the way the stock sights adjust.

My .02
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:40:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Trijicon HDs or Dawson Precision, depending on your preference.  The sights are very easy to install.  The Trijicons are identical to the Walthers.  You keep the Walther adjustment mechanism for the rear sight.

If you are trying to save money, I have a set of Dawson's for sale on EE,
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the TruGlo TFX Pros on my PPQ and like them.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I have Dawson precision, flat black rear sight and fiber optic front.  It is great for my purpose which is exclusively competition.  

FYI, had to have a gunsmith install the rear sight as it needed some filing on both the sight and the slide.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I put the Dawson black rear on my PPQs.  No gunsmithing necessary IIRC.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 9:00:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hello gents,

Picked up a new PPQ the other day and the plastic sights have to go.

Any suggestions of a set of good replacement sights  ?

Thanks !

View Quote

Have you looked here ?

10-8 rears

10-8 fronts

I use them and love em on the P99
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top