Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2016 1:39:40 PM EDT
Anyone have problems with the PPQ45 extracting the spent brass? 250 rounds in a brand new, cleaned gun, Federal ammo 230gr ball, every other shot the extractor fails to pull the spent brass out of the camber, it on its way back to Walther under warranty. When it runs it's great and accurate but to say I'm disappointed.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:13:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a few FTE on the first few mags of mine, but no problems since cleaning and re-oiling it.  I shoot Geco, Lawman, Independence, and Winchester Ranger +P.  I just wanted to put some reply in here, since there seems to be a low volume of Walther people that post to this site.  It does sound like yours has some issues, and I hope Walther takes care of you.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, ill let you guys know what happens
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top