Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2016 8:37:37 PM EDT
How much alike are the two pistols?  I am in the middle of streamlining my pistol collection and have the PPQM2.  Was thinking of getting the PPSM2 to go with a Glock G19 and G26.
I know the PPQM2 is going to be larger- but are the basics there- like with a G19 and 26?

Any likes dislikes of the PPSM2- or thoughts on how it compares to the G43?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/3/2016 9:09:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I prefer the M2 vs the G43.  It shoots a lot more accurately for me.  I don't dislike the 43 but I love the M2 more.  I had a PPS Classic at different times.  I loved the guns accuracy but hated the grip texture and shape. I do miss the small light rail.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 6:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I prefer the M2 vs the G43.  It shoots a lot more accurately for me.  I don't dislike the 43 but I love the M2 more.  Only bad news with the M2 was the recoil spring assembly broke after 250 rounds.  I had a PPS Classic at different times.  I loved the guns accuracy but hated the grip texture and shape. I do miss the small light rail.
View Quote

I like the PPS M1 because I like the paddle mag release.  The rail is nice but almost nothing fits it and streamlight does not make a TLR-6 that fits the pistol.  I thing the M2 is comfortable but I do not want to have to buy all new mags.  The G43 while I own one it is to small for my huge hands and twists in my hand while I shoot.  My biggest complaint about the PPS M1 is during reloads you can pinch your finger between the mag base and grip I wonder if this is a concern with the M2.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a PPQ M1 and a PPS M2 and they are completely different guns.
The G19 and G26 are much more similar to each other compared to the Walthers (I have a G19 and G26 too).  

That said, the PPS is a fine pistol and is a contender in the single-stack 9 wars.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I have both. The PPS M2s trigger is a little heavier than the PPQ M2. Both need a sight upgrade. The PPS is a great Carry gun. They both shoot like freakin laser beams. I shot 2 weeks ago with a line of LEO's (Glock 17s and Sig 226's) the three that shot my PPQ m2 loved it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:06:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have a PPQ M1 and a PPS M2 and they are completely different guns.
The G19 and G26 are much more similar to each other compared to the Walthers (I have a G19 and G26 too).  

That said, the PPS is a fine pistol and is a contender in the single-stack 9 wars.
View Quote

War?  I like to think of it as a diverse choice of great options to suit almost everyone's needs.  Competition drives better and better pistols.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 10:17:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have both. The PPS M2s trigger is a little heavier than the PPQ M2. Both need a sight upgrade. The PPS is a great Carry gun. They both shoot like freakin laser beams.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top