Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2016 7:25:51 PM EDT
Hello everyone, picking up my first polymer - striker fired pistol tomorrow. I couldn't be more excited. I have never had any interest in polymer for firearms, but after some thorough research and intentionally trying to stay from Glock, and some of the common American manufactuers...(nothing against them...just want something a little out of the box) sort of speak. I think I'll be happy with my choice. It was manufactured in 2013. It has about 300 rounds or so down the pipe and in virtually new in box condition with all original paperwork included for $450 and a 50 round box of ammo. Can anyone tell me if the 20 round magazine for the P99 fit in the PPQ? I'm about ready to order one?
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, the 20 round P99 mags will fit.
Baby dessert eagle magazine also work in the PPQ M1, if you can still find them.

Item# MAGFA915
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:20:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes the 20 rounders fit fine.

Be careful with the baby desert eagle mags with regard to the part number though. There are 2 versions.
Make sure you get the exact part number as listed by the above poster. The other version doesn't fit at all. Trust me, I found out the hard way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top