Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2016 3:06:06 PM EDT
Will kydex mag pouches for the PPS Classic fit magazines for the PPS M2?  It looks to me on the pics online that the mag body is about the same but the baseplates are different.  

Anyone able to confirm?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Minute or two with a heat gun/hair dryer could fix it if it does not fit just right.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 10:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I do not have any kydex mag pouches to use as a test subject.
But I do have both the M1 and the M2 PPS, the M2 mags fit completely into the M1 pistols magwell, they just do not lock in place because the mag releases differ. So the mags should fit the same mag pouches.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 12:10:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I do not have any kydex mag pouches to use as a test subject.But I do have both the M1 and the M2 PPS, the M2 mags fit completely into the M1 pistols magwell, they just do not lock in place because the mag releases differ. So the mags should fit the same mag pouches.
View Quote

Awesome, thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top