Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2016 3:04:14 PM EDT
Are these available? The ones with the 6, 7, and 8 round mags and the night sights. I'm only seeing the regular ones online, like Grabagun, one of my favorite online places. Kygunco has the part number listed but out of stock. Palmetto has mags in stock. So may just go with the standard and add mags. Do the sights from the Pps Classic fit the m2?
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 7:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah and those "night sights" are those kind that need to be charged, IIRC .
Not sure about the sight comparability my M1 and the wife's M2 look the same, check for a thread over at waltherforums.com,for a definite answer.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 9:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah and those "night sights" are those kind that need to be charged, IIRC .Not sure about the sight comparability my M1 and the wife's M2 look the same, check for a thread over at waltherforums.com,for a definite answer.
View Quote

Well that's lame. I don't want that junk then. I'll grab a standard model.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah and those "night sights" are those kind that need to be charged, IIRC .Not sure about the sight comparability my M1 and the wife's M2 look the same, check for a thread over at waltherforums.com,for a definite answer.

At least at my LGS the LE edition was nly $30 more than the standard so I bought the LE edition knowing that the mags were going for more than $30 most places.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top