Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2016 12:34:52 PM EDT
I'm thinking of adding a grip wrap to my PPS M1, never really had an issue with the grip or texture but always thought about adding one just to keep the backstrap secured. Got some Talon rubber grips coming in for my LC9S (which DOES need a good grip wrap) and thought about doing the same for my PPS.

I've tried the slip on grips from Hogue, Limbsaver, and Pachymar. All good products for bulking up the grip but I've never liked them enough to keep them on. They all tend to shift around and not 'stay put'.

Only other grip wrap I've tried is the Agrip, it's a suede like material I've previously used on a Glock & a Kahr with good results. May throw one on an FNX I have as well. But Agrip doesn't make one for the PPS, just a 'universal' one that's a 5x8" rectangle.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Here ya go

Actually, it looks like you already know about the Talon grips. Whichever one I get between the Classic and the M2 plan to put a Talon grip on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top