Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2016 11:46:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I have used front sights for the P99 in mine. I had to knock off the front corners with a file as the PPS slide pass thru is more rounded. No big deal. Same screw head.
I have a Mepro on mine, just a front like you want. Been great. Looking at my P99, trijicons original front would have the same need to have the corners knocked off, but should work fine.

I got my PPS in 2009, and I did what i did because no options existed. Either of the mfg's i mentioned might have PPS specific ones by now.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 3:39:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a set of OEM's, which I believe are made by Meprolight. I got them thru Earls, which at the time were the only ones available. No mods necessary to make them fit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'm looking for a tritium front sight for my PPS.  I'd prefer just a front sight, but will buy a set if that's all I can find.  Has anyone found and installed a set they are happy with?

Thanks

View Quote

I use Trijicon Bright n Tough. The HD's for the PPS look terrible to me... I wanted a bright front sight, so I just got some model paint from Walmart.

Glow in the dark orange for the front

Matte black for the rear

Link Posted: 4/10/2016 8:12:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Another vote for the trijicon HD's. They are a bit sharp on the edges but its not an issue, like I thought it might be.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top