Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2016 8:54:31 PM EDT
So I sent an email to Mr. Arratoonian (Horseshoe Leather) on 21FEB to inquire about placing an order for his famous shoulder holster rig, the HAK. He promptly replied the following day with the information that I had requested, and I placed the order.

19 days later, on 11MAR, I received an email from Mr. Arratoonian advising that the order had shipped from his shop located in the UK.

Well, my HAK arrived yesterday afternoon. That's a total of only 31 days from placing the order to delivery. Pretty amazing turn-around considering he is a one Man custom shop that's located across the pond.

Folks, I gotta tell ya', Mr. Arratoonian's worksmanship is phenomenal. Holster boning is extremely detailed and fitment with my PPK is precise. The leather that was used to mold the holster is very thin and firm, which is exceptional for deep concealment. The leather strap is top notch, very soft, thin and beautifully cut.

To state that I'm extremely pleased and impressed with my HAK, is a gross understatement.

Tell me what you think...

Link Posted: 3/23/2016 9:41:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Very Nice! I wonder if that would fit a FEG PA-63?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:26:11 PM EDT
[#2]
OP, don't feel required to respond, but what did that run you?  It's beautiful.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, don't feel required to respond, but what did that run you?  It's beautiful.
View Quote

Thanks. $140ish.

http://www.holsters.org/shoulder-holster.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top