Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2016 5:49:36 PM EDT
I'm doing a little research and was wondering if anyone knows the measured degree grip angle of the PPS?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#1]
With the large grip it gives a Glock like grip angle but I do not know about the slim one.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 6:14:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With the large grip it gives a Glock like grip angle but I do not know about the slim one.
View Quote

Do you prefer the PPS to the G43? If so, why?

I'm looking for a ss9 and a couple of range trips with the rental G43 have determined that the size and shape of the grip, combined with my hand size don't make for an accurate shooting pistol for me.

The Kahr PM9 and Shield are much better in that regard, but the PPS interests me.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know, don't really care about the actual angle. Mine fits my hand well and points well with the large back strap and allows me to chew out the middle of the target with ease at 7 yds.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 6:48:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm looking for a ss9 and a couple of range trips with the rental G43 have determined that the size and shape of the grip, combined with my hand size don't make for an accurate shooting pistol for me.

The Kahr PM9 and Shield are much better in that regard, but the PPS interests me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shoot a PPS and you will forget about all the others. There is a reason most people who own them, would not trade them for anything else.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Shoot a PPS and you will forget about all the others. There is a reason most people who own them, would not trade them for anything else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe for PPS M2

Link Posted: 1/21/2016 11:14:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Just picked up a PPS 40 today, it will be headed to the range tomorrow! Looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 8:41:21 PM EDT
[#7]
The grip angle on the PPS is AWESOME.  Don't know if that's the scientific way to measure or what.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top