Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2016 3:50:09 PM EDT
Can I just change the front sight on a pps to a meprolight or are they different heights? I prefer black rear and night front so I was hoping to just black the stock rear sights and change the front.
Link Posted: 1/12/2016 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny you should ask. I was just looking yesterday and saw where you can get just a front from Mepro. I know you can get just a front for some handguns from Trijicon, I have just a front on my G19.
Walther made different size front sights. Mine is a 4. I think they did 1-4. Not sure what it measures though. Best to probably pull yours and measure it, then see what size the Mepro's are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top