Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2015 10:34:48 AM EDT
I know they can't hold a candle to the real deal ones made years ago - but wouldn't mind owning an Umarex gun if it worked well with a variety of 22LR.

My P22 is well enjoyed and I know its not the highest quality gun, but I like it nonetheless.

I have real steel 22 pistols as well (Ruger S&W, etc.) so this isn't the only 22 I will have and abuse to pass on  so heirloom quality is not a pre requisite.

What do real owners say about them?  What brands of ammo work well?  Do they have a threaded mussle cap like the P22?
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 5:33:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Lots if info over at the Walther Forums. Plenty of crying foul when they first were introduced but there seems to be less complaints than the P22 or the CCP when first brought out. Really only the name is the same and a vague resemblance to the real PPK. If you can live with a horrid DA trigger on a pistol made of mystery metal by an air soft manufacturer, the little guns seem to function and I hear the single action trigger pulls are decent. I wish Walther would contract out the PP series to FIE or the Turks both who built pretty decent copies of the PP series. I once had a Ranger produced Interarms PPK 380 and thought it was ok, but only a poor copy of the German/French offering. Gee, SW made the Ranger produced guns seem really nice. Good luck, you may be very happy with one of the new PPK22"s.

Official Disclaimer: SPOII may or may not own any and all firearms discussed in the last few years on this or any forums. SPOII may or may not possess knowledge or opinions offered on this or any forums discussed the last few years. In fact SPOII may be nothing but a posing imposter trying to fool people into thinking he may be a gun guy but may be or not be a staunch supporter of current or future Glorious Leader.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top