Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2015 8:33:51 PM EDT
anyone have a super slim light or laser on their PPS?

Just traded a Glock for a PPS and now I am looking for Shmal accessories to put on her.

What do you have or use on yours?

Anyone running night sights?

post pics if you can please
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 2:55:56 AM EDT
[#1]
There is not much of an after market for the PPS. Fortunately it does not need much upgrading.
I have OEM night sights on mine. Got them several years ago when the only source was Earl's. I also use a TLR-3 light on the gun when I am out of town as the PPS is not my night stand gun when I am at home. I might also add I have a Hogue grip sleeve. It add's a little bit of a palm swell, that I like.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a cheap lyserlite micro on my PPS...but I had to mill a notch closer to the trigger gaurd to alow faster activation, it's primary use is for possible deterrent and fear factor..(I feel is very handy on low round count pistols)   search my name in the archives you will see pics of its mounting position..and how I pined the grip safety.
Their are far better lasers on the market then the one I'm using...but for the size it works for me.

Iv starting over today I would shop for a green laser with a small foot print.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 3:26:35 PM EDT
[#3]
see is a tlr-3 light or tlr-4 light/laser will work for you.  I think they are under powered but they are pretty damn small.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 10:21:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Have you considered the Viridian C5L?
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 3:32:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I carry my PPS with a Viridian C5L light/green laser:

As a great coincidence, it fits perfectly in a Galco King Tuk holster made for a XD subcompact with Viridian C5L.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top