Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2015 1:38:54 PM EDT
Where can I find a threaded barrel for a P22 to replace my factory non-threaded barrel?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#1]
You should be able to get one from Walther USA, you have to call to place orders for parts.

If you are looking to trade with someone or want to find a deal, you could place an ad over at waltherforums.com in the wanted to sell section of the want ads.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:39:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure if you want to go this route but you can buy an adapter that will screw on the factory barrel. SilencerCo stocks them. Pretty simple and cheaper than a whole barrel
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#3]
i was under the impression that you just buy an adapter,

i bought a factory threaded p22, and all it is, is a normal 22 with a thread adapter.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You should be able to get one from Walther USA, you have to call to place orders for parts.
If you are looking to trade with someone or want to find a deal, you could place an ad over at waltherforums.com in the wanted to sell section of the want ads.
View Quote

Thanks, I called them and the said the barrel comes threaded, and I just need to remove the barrel nut and replace that with a barrel thread adapter.  They sell them for $30 or so, but I can find them online for under $20.

So I ordered from a place I found for $18 shipped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top