Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2015 9:38:12 AM EDT
Who makes new wood grips that fir a war time Walther PPK, not a PPKS nor a post was PPK.  All the repro grips seem flimsy and not well made, the original ones are sky high. Let me know.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:37:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Who makes new wood grips that fir a war time Walther PPK, not a PPKS nor a post was PPK.  All the repro grips seem flimsy and not well made, the original ones are sky high. Let me know.
View Quote

Grips 4 U PPK

These say they are meant for German PPK.  Assume they're post-war, but you'd have to call.  You could always modify the left grip to fit a pre-war.  Would probably want pics of the inside of the grips.  B is a post-war, and C is a modified post war to fit a prewar.

I have a set of the G4U on my P5, and they're pretty nice.  Needed a little fitting, but otherwise excellent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top