Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2015 11:56:21 AM EDT
I need grips for my war time Walther PPK.  Where can I get the,, The grip is the wrap around type.  Let me know where I can get the grip.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Finding original war-time grips will require watching Ebay and the gun auctions.
No parts house I know of will have any genuine grips, only replicas.

If you can get by with replicas, here's where to buy them:

http://www.vintagegungrips.net/wapigr.html

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 2:16:03 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.checkpointcharlies.com
They usually keep original examples in stock, and show 2 ppk original in stock now. Decent price too. Great guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 4:05:54 AM EDT
[#3]
A few years back there were German gun shops on GunBroker selling them. They were pricey--$500 for a non-cracked grip. The majority of PPk crack at to midline from shooting, so some collectors get 2 piece grips for shooting & originals for collecting. I haven't shopped for them since then, but if I wanted them, I would Google kraut gun shops & email them--some of the shops were selling handguns, as it was legal for them. Got shut down by ATF, surprise.

Earl's Repair in Tewksbury, MA is the US contact & repair shop--he goes over enough might be able to help.

You could always price a Korth thru him for shits & giggles.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 4:07:01 AM EDT
[#4]
A few years back there were German gun shops on GunBroker selling them. They were pricey--$500 for a non-cracked grip. The majority of PPk crack at to midline from shooting, so some collectors get 2 piece grips for shooting & originals for collecting. I haven't shopped for them since then, but if I wanted them, I would Google kraut gun shops & email them--some of the shops were selling handguns, as it was legal for them. Got shut down by ATF, surprise.

Earl's Repair in Tewksbury, MA is the US contact & repair shop--he goes over enough might be able to help.

You could always price a Korth thru him for shits & giggles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top