Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2015 5:49:21 PM EDT
Has anyone seen one of these in real life? I wonder how it would compare to the PPS that I'm about to purchase.
http://www.waltherarms.com/ccp
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
The PPS and P99c are head and shoulders better than the CCP. They are Ulm guns, not designed by airsofters in Arnsberg. The few who have them are, well, underwhelmed.

Congratulations on your purchase.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#2]
It would have to be the best thing, since sliced bread, for me to trade my PPS for one.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:56:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw one at the Walther booth at a dealer show(one of our distributors)
It was marked Carl Walther Ulm/Do

It didn't have a manual safety like some pics I've seen.

It felt great, I'm probably going to try one myself since I love my ppq.

Basically, it seemed like a trimmed down PPQ M2.

Internally I know its not the same.

As far as size goes, I'd say it's about the size of a Kahr cw9 or S&W Shield
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw one at the Walther booth at a dealer show(one of our distributors)
It was marked Carl Walther Ulm/Do

It didn't have a manual safety like some pics I've seen.

It felt great, I'm probably going to try one myself since I love my ppq.

Basically, it seemed like a trimmed down PPQ M2.

Internally I know its not the same.

As far as size goes, I'd say it's about the size of a Kahr cw9 or S&W Shield
View Quote

The proof marks tell the tale. It's proofed in Cologne, IOW an Arnsberg gun.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 12:12:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I love my PPQ and this looks like a downsized version of it. I'm ordering one.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 12:41:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not a PPQ.

The trigger is not good.  The manual safety is horrid.  The mags are pretty chintzy.  The takedown system is awkward and some are coming apart.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 11:37:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I had one for about 8 hours.  I sold it because it was really poorly thought out, whoever the projuect manager at Walther was who lead the CCP project should have their head examined for a host of reasons.  Basically it boiled down to a few key items that made the gun, to me anyway, not worthy of a fighting pistol (which is what it's billed as- a concealed carry pistol).  

Firstly the operation of the gun: it's a delayed blow back, I've heard people claim it can shoot +Ps, but when I ran a box of Fed +P loads thru mine, it kicked like a mule and spat fire out of the ejection port.  This to me indicates the gun is unlocking prematurely, allowing back pressure to escape from the ejection port.  Becaus of this I wouldn't shoot +Ps thru it, so that limits your ammo selection.  

The trigger is crummy, it's gritty, long and has a mile-long reset.  It doesn't lend itself to quick shooting with follow up shots.  The trigger also doesn't reset unless the slide fully cycles to the rear, which in the event of a short stroke, would cause you to have a potentially dead trigger in the heat of the moment.  In a scuffle where you're potentially fighting someone off of you, this is an important consideration.  

The safety is also too easily bumped on and off.  It sticks out way too far and the detent isn't positive enough to really keep it from switching on and off well.  The fact that it's not very low profile would, IMO, make it uncomfortable to carry and subject it to long term breakage.  

The magazines are zipper-back construction like the PK380, they also have a huge finger shelf at the bottom, so effectively your single-stack mag is now as wide to carry as a double-stack and if you carried it against skin it would literally be like taking a cheese grater against your skin.  

Lastly, the take down procedure is absolutly asinine.  While I'm not going to disassemble my pistol in a fight, keeping your carry piece clean and ready is part of owning a handgun, and I found the takedown to be utterly stupid.  

So at the end of the day, it's a 400-550$ pistol, for that kind of money there are a ton of other options that I think are better.  I pretty much hated mine, which is why I got rid of it the same day I got it in from my FFL.  I bought it thinking I'd get a PPQ, instead I got a piece of poorly thought out junk.  It's bad when a Walther fan-boy tells you this, I pretty much own every other gun Walther has ever made including P1s, P38s, P5s, P88s, PPKs, PPs, ect... they're good guns... but the CCP isn't...
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 8:28:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Thank you for the review.  I had been on the fence, thinking about picking one of these up but with the earlier review showing the poor machining quality, and now this, I think I'll pass.  

Shame as its a nice looking gun, or at least the samples sent to the magazine writers photograph well.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 9:49:13 AM EDT
[#9]
There is no locking, per se. The CCP is gas delayed. What you are seeing is the gas operating the slide vigorously. Generally, the higher the pressure, the greater volume of gas behind the bullet. The greater volume of gas, then the greater slide velocity.

Yes, the trigger needs 30mm, roughly, of slide travel in order to recock the striker. Compare this with the 5mm to 8mm for the P99/PPQ line.

The P99c is an outstanding choice, as it is shorter in height, lighter in weight (when empty), and only ~0.1" thicker than the CCP.

The PPS is an outstanding choice, as it is thinner, shorter in height, shorter in length, and lighter in weight than the CCP.

If you want a polymer framed single stack pistol that feels "fuller" in the hand than the PPS, look at the S&W Shield or Kahr P9.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 10:41:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If you want a polymer framed single stack pistol that feels "fuller" in the hand than the PPS, look at the S&W Shield or Kahr P9.
View Quote

Or better still, get a PPS and put one of those Limbsaver grip sleeves on it and experience one of the most accurate and dependable slim pistols available.  

I never understood what Walther was doing with the CCP when they already had a dependable and popular design in the PPS, and now the CCP seems to be circling the drain like that monumentally ill-conceived pistol Remington tried to release.  Walther marketing was incomprehensible when Smith & Wesson was involved, but oddly, it doesn't seem to have got any smarter since then.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Or better still, get a PPS and put one of those Limbsaver grip sleeves on it and experience one of the most accurate and dependable slim pistols available.  

I never understood what Walther was doing with the CCP when they already had a dependable and popular design in the PPS, and now the CCP seems to be circling the drain like that monumentally ill-conceived pistol Remington tried to release.  Walther marketing was incomprehensible when Smith & Wesson was involved, but oddly, it doesn't seem to have got any smarter since then.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have Limbsaver on a couple of range pistols, but do not use them on primary, or backup, CC pistols. YMMV.

Walther is owned by Umarex. I do not think that Walther has much say in the matter as to what products get their name put on them. Umarex is going after conceal carry women and price point nimrods with the CCP.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Had the chance to handle one this past weekend.  The slide is super easy to operate - strangely enough it's actually harder to so when the gun is cocked (though still easy).  The trigger was crap, really long and felt strange.  Not even on the same planet as the PPQ.  Perhaps it would be OK for an untrained shooter (plenty of them out there) to prevent a few accidental discharges but I think I'll pass.

Edit:  The grip did feel much like a PPQ, so that was good.  But still, I'd pass.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:22:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's not a PPQ.

The trigger is not good.  The manual safety is horrid.  The mags are pretty chintzy.  The takedown system is awkward and some are coming apart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not a PPQ.

I really wanted this to work......
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 11:37:18 PM EDT
[#14]
I've looked at the CCP.  Simply not interested...too many drawbacks.

If the CCP was a PPS with a more ergonomic grip, Walther would be on to something.    But....it's not.

I'm biased though........I fucking love my PPS
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#15]

I shot my CCP today, about 120 rounds. I started jamming at the end; maybe from over lubrication to the point I could not move the slide back.

It was gritty inside even though the piston wasn't really cover with too much carbon. I'm ready to try it again. I shot about 30 round of NATO 9mm

rounds and did not see any excessive fire coming from ejection port. Gun was accurate but trigger did not smooth out much. I discovered that because the sear and disconnector are in enclosed space the lubricant did not get there. After cleaning I put few drops of oil under these parts and trigger improved nicely. I soaked excess oil after working the trigger.  I hope it will work out at the end because ergonomics are great.

Link Posted: 4/9/2015 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#16]

I've shot it again today and it jammed after about 40 rounds. When cleaning I noticed metal build up on the piston and the bottom of the chamber.

I had to scrape it with the file; the little brush supplied could not remove it. On the face of the piston it looked like a weld; had to scrape it with the blade.

The shaving seemed harder than the lead so maybe the chamber of the piston was not cleaned after reaming it in factory. I suspect that the piston compresses the metal because the chamber is too shallow to contain deposit from the bullet base. Will have to shoot some fully enclosed bullets to be sure. The trigger smooth out really well after lubing under the sear and disconnctor pieces.

One the positive my used Khar P9 shot without hiccup after cleaning the slide completely.

Link Posted: 4/12/2015 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Ok, it's nothing wrong with the gun. I fired 150 rounds after cleaning and had no hang ups. It was leftover machining chunks compressed by the piston.

I cleaned this area before first shots but didn't know how it should look like. After removing debris there is a visible indentation in the bottom of the channel . Trigger is much better now.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Summary: My wife has a CCP, a few hiccups at first, shooting well now.  It has to be held, limp wristing will cause problems.  The slide is easy to rack, the trigger is long and weird, not really gritty, but odd.  Very gentle recoil for the size and weight, very accurate.

The following details our experience shooting the CCP:

First Range Trip
On our first trip to the range my wife put about 150 rounds thru the CCP. Most problems were divided between trouble going into battery and failures to extract with a few stovepipe failures.

We tried a variety of 115 grain, 124 grain ball and defense loads as well as some 147 grain ball. We had more trouble with heavier bullets, 147 grain giving the most trouble.

Hitting the target was no problem. My wife does not mind the trigger at all. She is used to firing a double action only revolver.

The CCP is quite pleasant to shoot. Strange as it may sound, we both agreed the CCP has less perceived recoil and is nicer to the hand than the H&K VP9 we shot the same day.

On a general note, this was my wife's first time shooting her own semiautomatic pistol, she carries a revolver. She did everything herself, clearing the jams and stoppages. She also loaded her own magazines and became another happy Maglula loader user.

I cleaned the CCP, and used just Breakfree CLP lubricant and some FireClean on the gas piston/bore

Second Range Trip:

Firing MagTech 115 grain 9mm ball my wife fired her first complete magazine without a hitch. She still experienced problems with 124 grain reloads loaded to NATO specification and Fiocchi 115 grain ball ammunition. She put about 100 round thru the CCP before calling it a day. Better, but not good enough to carry the CCP.

I was still shooting other pistols but wanted to try the CCP myself. I tried the above ammunition, along with some Hornady Custom 147grain XTP defense loads and, yes, 115 grain white box Winchesters. I experienced 100% reliability with all these rounds, even mixed in the same magazine load, they all functioned. I tried single handed too, same result, it just kept working.

The lighter lubricant, Break Free CLP and FireClean on the gas piston and surrounding areas, was a better than heavier CorrosionX oil and Supergrease I used initially.

I believe my wife is not limp wristing the CCP. During this shooting session I was testing a KelTec PF9, a pistol that is very sensitive to limp wristing, she emptied the magazine with no problems. Well, except that the PF9's recoil was, let's say, "Unpleasant!"

My wife is an experienced revolver shooter and while she maintains a good grip, she allows the pistol to recoil upward and raise her arm. Like shooting a big bore single action and 'going with' the recoil rather than fighting the recoil.  She was firing the CCP with two hands shooting right handed. Under recoil, her right hand is lifted away from her left hand. I suggested she clamp down on her right hand fingers with her left hand. That will need to wait until her next trip to the range.

Third Range Trip:
Took the CCP to the range today. Put about 80 rounds with one stovepipe that easily cleared. Getting used to the trigger, pull back to the first squeak, hold, just a little more pressure and the round is away. Even with old eyes it shoots very well.

Four rounds at 15 feet:

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Duplicate post.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#20]
I got to shoot one at the range a few weeks back. It was pretty accurate and I was shooting at 25 yards at a large Shoot N C target.  The gun handled well IMHO.   I own two hand guns now.  A Walters PPQ M2 and a Ruger LC9S Pro.  Both have great triggers and shoot well.

I was looking at the CCP after I bought my first handgun Walthers PPQ.  I really love my PPQ M2 and thought that I would like a smaller handgun for concealed carry.  

I handled a CCP at a gun store and didn't buy it due to some of the negative reviews that I read on the Walthers CCP forum.  I didn't like the way the gun needs at tool to take it down.  I ended up buying the Ruger instead.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 6:58:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I believe the CCP is made by Umarex
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 8:19:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Sold mine with a loss after second trip to Walther, couldn't take the pressure of gun braking after 200 and 50 rounds consecutively
Link Posted: 7/20/2015 5:21:48 AM EDT
[#23]
So, if it's made by Umarex, would it still say CARL WALTHER ULM/DO on the polymer frame?  Just wondered... I guess they still make it in Germany (someone told me he thought they made them in the US now).
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 4:03:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So, if it's made by Umarex, would it still say CARL WALTHER ULM/DO on the polymer frame?  Just wondered... I guess they still make it in Germany (someone told me he thought they made them in the US now).
View Quote

Made in Germany.  They setup distribution here in the US.  A home base if you will, in Ft Smith AR.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 4:14:02 AM EDT
[#25]
I got to finger fuck one at shot show, I wasn't impressed.

Trigger was gross.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 8:17:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Very interested in the CCP. I have been reading up on this one and watching all the you tube vids that have been posted on it. Hickok45 liked it which surprised me. I held it a few times at the LGS and it feels great in the hand, points very well and is the right size for my needs. I like the 8+1 single stack format and although the grip is actually a bit shorter then the excellent PPS or S&W Shield without being too small for me to get my pinky on.

Some people really like this pistol and say that you don't really notice the long gritty trigger when you are shooting it. Apparently they feel better after they wear in and they are lubed right? They also rave about it's flatter, softer shooting feel and accuracy.  

From what I have read on the Walther forum the higher the serial number you get the better. The one I handled was over 31,000. Quality seems very high on initial inspection. I read that Walther has changed the drop safety, inner slide machining and barrel material among other things. I am guessing Walther is changing them along the way based on customer complaints?

I would love to hear more about this pistol from owners or anyone who has shot one extensively.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:05:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I rented a CCP a couple days ago.

The grip felt great, maybe the best ever on a handgun that size, but we were disappointed with the trigger.  The reset is insanely long.  I remember the promotional videos stating how easy the slide is to pull, and how light the recoil is.  I didn't notice those positives to a significant level.

The new PPS M2 looks to have a similar grip as the CCP, I'd check out the M2.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#28]
From what I read if you are used to the long pull DA revolver trigger you will be ok with the CCP. I also read the trigger gets better with use. Still keeping my ears and eyes open for more info..
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 11:44:04 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't know what kinda hate doobie you guys are smoking, but I LOVE my new CCP. The size is perfect, ergos are fantastic. I Love the single stack capacity of 8+1, LOVE the proven gas delayed piston system ala HKP7, Love the trigger- It's smooth and fairly short.   Compared to a stock Glock trigger this thing is like a freaking dream.

Low recoil, low bore axis, etc...

It comes with a choice of three different height front sights that you may install to get it on target should you need it and the rear is adjustable with the provided allen wrench. NO DRIFT/HAMMER REQUIRED.

It's accurate as all get out for me and totally reliable  so far.  Fits a normal man hand without a pinkie extension on the magazine.  On top of all that, the price is right.

I haven't got many rounds thru it yet but I'll report back when I do. I just don't understand what's not to like about it. Feels like the best game in town for the single stack lightweight 9mm genre to me.

You guys that wanted to look into it need to go shoot one before you listen to the haters here and make your own choice. I'm totally stoked on it.

There's plenty of rave reviews out there from regular people as well as tactical toolbags on youtube that will back me up on this.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 11:49:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Very interested in the CCP. I have been reading up on this one and watching all the you tube vids that have been posted on it. Hickok45 liked it which surprised me. I held it a few times at the LGS and it feels great in the hand, points very well and is the right size for my needs. I like the 8+1 single stack format and although the grip is actually a bit shorter then the excellent PPS or S&W Shield without being too small for me to get my pinky on.

Some people really like this pistol and say that you don't really notice the long gritty trigger when you are shooting it. Apparently they feel better after they wear in and they are lubed right? They also rave about it's flatter, softer shooting feel and accuracy.  

From what I have read on the Walther forum the higher the serial number you get the better. The one I handled was over 31,000. Quality seems very high on initial inspection. I read that Walther has changed the drop safety, inner slide machining and barrel material among other things. I am guessing Walther is changing them along the way based on customer complaints?

I would love to hear more about this pistol from owners or anyone who has shot one extensively.
View Quote

Dude find one to shoot is all I can say, this is the best new pistol I've tried in a long time. Super happy with the purchase. It checks all the boxes and whips major ass in the modern polymer frame single stack 9mm category as far as I can tell, but I hadn't read this thread before I bought one...

I
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It's not a PPQ.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not a PPQ.

The avatar looks like CCP owners after realizing they wasted their money not getting a PPS instead.
A screen shot of Walther forums was circulating awhile back and it was a full page of people complaining about problems with their CCP. Way to many good options exist that are smaller, better triggers, and better functioning for one to choose the CCP.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 10:26:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Mine is back at Walther.  After 200 rounds the striker broke.  Not really confidence inspiring.
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#33]
anyone else?
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Old thread but I'll bite.  I have a PPQ and my brother has the CCP.

The trigger is longer on the CCP but not out of line with typical carry pistols.  Kahr comes to mind.  It's also more accurate and reliable than my PPQ M2. A tool is required for stripping the CCP iirc.

My PPQ has a nicer trigger but the stepped chamber makes it fail to fully chamber rounds and gives a burr to the brass it does cycle.

Walther says it's not a problem so it's the last Walther I will ever buy.

Attachment Attached File

Here's the brass.  Not quite pregnant.  More like a spare tire.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#36]
I have a CCP and a PPQ M2.

CCP trigger is nowhere near as good as the PPQ, but while it is long, it does smooth out some with use.

Field stripping the CCP is a miserable process. I knew this going into the purchase. It wasn’t a deal breaker, but it is as bad as they say. I think this will get easier after doing it a few times.

It doesn’t have the same quality feel as the PPQ, doesn’t feel cheap, it just isn’t up to the same standards.

The CCP feels great in my hand. I enjoy shooting it. It is accurate and has performed well with whatever I feed it. Recoil seems light for its size and weight.

All  in all I like the gun. It is not perfect, but I like it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#37]
All CCPs have been recalled because of a drop safety issue.

CCP Recal Info

Honestly I wish Umarex would just let Walther be Walther and stop trying to pass off these toy guns as real Walthers.

As to the stepped chamber, all my P99s and my PPS have them, and they digest every type of 9mm ammo I can feed them, even Federal Champion aluminum.  The stepped chamber is the original specification for the 9x19 cartridge, and it works just fine.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:33:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Thanks for posting about the CCP.  

The stepped chamber in my PPQ has smoothed out I suppose.  

It was jamming like crazy.  Chambering stopped right as the fresh round hit the step.  It also pushed back the brass, mostly on the top half, creating a burr.

After a couple hundred more rounds now it reliably cycles even with weak ammo.  I'm warming up to it again.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Mine died after 4 rounds. Brand new and I got 4 rounds out of before the striker spring assembly self-destructed. The gun is junk. With all the issues and now the recall it would be nice if Walther would do the right thing and take the POS off the market and issue refunds. They won't. It's a German company so they will never admit fault
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Glad I read this, I almost picked one up for my daughter yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#41]
It really is sad that the good name of Walther is being dragged through the mud by the toy guns made by Umarex and sold as Walthers...
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 11:50:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Wow, I am glad I have not had the problems some of you have had. I just picked up a new production CCP and took it to the range today. Ran about 80 rounds through it, hand load and factory ball as well as hand load HP. I had one malfunction when I limp wristed it. Any gun semi auto will fail if you do that. Trigger is not the best, but I still shot point of aim and accuracy was satisfactory. The gun feels great in my hand as well, much better than a Shield.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 11:54:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Fuck the CCP. I won one and couldn't sell it fast enough. The only +1 for the entire pistol is the ergonomic grip.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 8:15:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Wow, I am glad I have not had the problems some of you have had. I just picked up a new production CCP and took it to the range today. Ran about 80 rounds through it, hand load and factory ball as well as hand load HP. I had one malfunction when I limp wristed it. Any gun semi auto will fail if you do that. Trigger is not the best, but I still shot point of aim and accuracy was satisfactory. The gun feels great in my hand as well, much better than a Shield.
View Quote
So many mixed reviews. I still want one.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 6:18:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Removed.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 7:31:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Well I have about 500 rounds down the pipe on mine. I was experiencing FTE with my hand loads and some cheapo foreign 9mm at least one out of every 50 rounds. Then I shot some good Hornady defense loads and no problem. Then I fired a full box of Geco 9mm ball and it never missed a beat. I suspect it needs ammo a bit on the full power side to work properly.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 2:57:45 PM EDT
[#47]
I got 1 for my g/f a while back (more like she picked it out) and she shot it and loves it.  she always shot revolvers so her shooting a semi auto was a good move up.  the recall happened and we sent it off.  got it back and she went shooting again and I am still in shock on how well she shoots it, specially since when she has tried to shoot my H&K's, her groupings were much bigger.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Test fired one once, and absolutely loved the trigger.  Completely smooth to the incredibly soft break.  Incredibly accurate and soft shooting.  Heard all about the take-down, and how it is finicky with some range ammos.  Not a deal breaker...but the recall made me wait till I could be sure I could get one that Walther had taken care of.

If you hadn't heard, Walther mills/drills in a dot in the lip of the frame at the magazine entrance, which denotes that Walther had taken care of the recall issue (drop safe issue).  Google 'Walther recall' to see a picture of what it should look like.

Found a local dealer who had a few in stock - 2 used that were in excellent shape, and 1 new.  The used ones had no dot, but the new one did.  Hope to take it to the range in the next couple of days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top