Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2014 5:56:46 PM EDT
I just got a PPX about a month ago and I'm looking for some holster options for it. Any ideas of what to get?
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 12:29:28 AM EDT
[#1]
If you got it new there is a promotion for a free holster, mag pouch and mag. As for holsters I got one off of amazon that fits pretty good. Its injection molded plastic. There aren't a lot of options for that gun. Here's the holster and here's the walther promotion.
holster

PPX promo
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:57:26 AM EDT
[#3]
These guys do a retention holster for it and even make them to accommodate common lights

http://www.daraholsters.com/custom-level-ii-duty-holster-owb-only/
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:17:48 AM EDT
[#4]
do they make holsters for bricks?  Seriously, look at High Point holsters, since apparently that is what this gun is designed to appear as...
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
do they make holsters for bricks?  Seriously, look at High Point holsters, since apparently that is what this gun is designed to appear as...
View Quote

Won't work.  That's also a tired analogy.  Try again.

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:16:38 AM EDT
[#6]
compare it to the C9 Junior
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:46:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What does this have to do with what the OP asked?

View Quote

the pistols are nearly identical, the same holsters should fit either one.  People get butthurt when they realize how ugly the PPX is and deny it resembles a High Point even though the similarities are more than obvious
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 11:34:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

the pistols are nearly identical, the same holsters should fit either one.  People get butthurt when they realize how ugly the PPX is and deny it resembles a High Point even though the similarities are more than obvious
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does this have to do with what the OP asked?

But they don't, and especially when it comes to fitted holsters like leather, kydex, or even better, anything retention.  

If you want a universal holster that will fit a wide variety of pistols, it will also fit the PPX albeit poorly.  I doubt that's what the OP wants.  If you take the time to make the critical measurements, you'll see the Hi-Point and the PPX don't match where they need to in order to fit each other's fitted holster.  

If you want to add something of value to this conversation, find both pistols, find a fitted holster for either one, and prove me wrong.  I'll be waiting.  I bet you'll have a cop out for why you won't do it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 5:02:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Blocked from the Forum...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yup, I don't give a shit...how's that?  Enjoy your brick.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet you'll have a cop out for why you won't do it.
Yup, I don't give a shit...how's that?  Enjoy your brick.

13er gonna 13.

OP check out aliengear holsters as well as comptac.
Link Posted: 12/20/2014 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I just got a PPX about a month ago and I'm looking for some holster options for it. Any ideas of what to get?
View Quote

I got a good, simple leather pancake for the PPX from "Simply Rugged."  Nothing fancy, but it is made for the pistol and could actually conceal the PPX under the right garments.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I purchased a Bulldog Size 31 from a local gun shop for my PPX. Fits nicely and inexpensive. I do want a nicer holster eventually but I needed something for right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top