Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2014 9:05:54 AM EDT
....No longer has the paddle mag release... it's the only thing keeping me from buying one...DARN YOU WALTHER!!!!

I wish someone would tell me they are still available (new) somewhere. But my search efforts have been fruitless..

I know this seems like such a minor detail...and it is....damn my OCD.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#1]
They are still available new as the PPQ M1. I am looking to buy a PPQ also and I've seen the paddle version for sale several places during my search.

I just noticed we are both in OH. My LGS has what your are looking for in 9mm. IM me if you would like the name  of the shop, or names of a couple online retailers that have the PPQ with the paddle release.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, original models with the paddle release are definitely still produced and sold.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:44:20 PM EDT
[#3]
They are still produced with the paddle.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#4]
My local dealer partners with a warehouse that we can order from and the guns are shipped to the dealer. The warehouse has like 10 m1's available so they seem easy to get. I personally like the m2 and am gonna order a 5" but I see the appeal in the m1.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:48:02 PM EDT
[#5]
My LGS ordered one for me. Had it in 2 days.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 9:22:40 AM EDT
[#6]
The P99as still uses the paddle mag release, or you may be able to find a used or NOS PPQ on gunbroker or at a fun-show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top