Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 9:18:11 PM EDT
[#1]
FYI--functioned fine with WWB 9mm.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 10:11:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I finally had a chance to shoot my 9mm PPX over the weekend.

I was amazed how easy it was to fire accurately. I was tearing the center out of the targets.
It's not the most attractive gun, but it fits my hand well and points naturally.
The firing system is kinda weird, with the pre-cocked hammer fired DAO, but it is crisp and short.
10 full mags, 160 rounds, no malfunctions with 115, 124 and 147 gr ammo. (all FMJ)

I'm glad I bought it. Best $295.00 gun I've ever bought

Link Posted: 3/9/2016 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#3]
What if the PPX is the most naturally pointing gun ever made and we are cursed with it's ugliness?  I think that would be ironically golden for a sub $300 plastic gun to out point a 1911.  BTW, not a fanboy rant just love irony.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:19:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Prices are going up. Wondering how many more they have in stock. I bought 2 9mm at $279, they shoot great, very nice trigger, and my wife can easily rack the slide. I wanted to give her a VP9 or a PPQ but she likes the PPX more. And she shoots better than me!. She is a FLETC graduate though, so there's that.........
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has anyone shot theirs with a suppressor?  I should be picking up an Octane 45HD soon and I was wondering how well it shoots with a suppressor.  Was is reliable?
View Quote

Perfectly for me so far.

Has to be one of the best deals ever.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 7:11:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine worked fine with an Osprey 45 and FED AE suppressor loads.

Sights were still occluded by the can.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top