Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Really thinking about picking one of these up for the price...ugly as sin but I've been looking for another quality high-cap 9mm for home and the range...I have a PPS I enjoy so another Walther couldn't hurt
View Quote

The trigger is very interesting.  It certainly isn't a typical DAO.  

I had a friend shoot mine and said "it is a double action only trigger"

Him-

Then he fired it...

Him-
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Him-

Then he fired it...

Him-
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Really thinking about picking one of these up for the price...ugly as sin but I've been looking for another quality high-cap 9mm for home and the range...I have a PPS I enjoy so another Walther couldn't hurt

Him-

Then he fired it...

Him-
I'm a sucker for Striker fired guns...so I tend to think PPQ....but for $279 and based on the reviews I see about the PPX....I think I can live with it!

Link Posted: 12/7/2014 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I know mechanically its a double action, but it FEELS like a striker fired pistol.

Its really odd, you just have to try it to understand.

Worth the money regardless

Link Posted: 12/7/2014 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
My old stream light TLR 1 fits perfect.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I know mechanically its a double action, but it FEELS like a striker fired pistol.

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 4:50:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Also, this.

Now I just need sights, cerakote, and a holster that fits the light.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Also, this.

http://i57.tinypic.com/14bnk1d.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Also, this.

" />

Link Posted: 12/7/2014 11:52:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Also, this.

http://<a href=http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s651/emcbride1981ednopers/IMG_1366_zps63cb5f0f.jpg</a>" />

We should get bunk beds.  We'd have so much room for activities.  
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 10:35:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
Thanks ARF for costing me another $279

BUT this thing is at least $350 everywhere else so I'm actually SAVING at least $100 right?  RIGHT?

Buying one of these gems tonight when I get home from work.  Now if I can only decide between blue or stainless
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:02:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

BUT this thing is at least $350 everywhere else so I'm actually SAVING at least $100 right?  RIGHT?

Buying one of these gems tonight when I get home from work.  Now if I can only decide between blue or stainless
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats ARFCOM logic right there gentlemen.  The local shops around me are selling the for $479-$499 depending on the model.  So Im saving about $200

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:05:38 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Thats ARFCOM logic right there gentlemen.  The local shops around me are selling the for $479-$499 depending on the model.  So Im saving about $200

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ordered my PPX on Tuesday picked up at my FFL today. Looks a lot nicer in person than pictures online. Happy I bought it. Trigger seems very light and crisp. Heading to the range tomorrow.

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Picked up a two tone from CDNN and shot it yesterday. the trigger is very nice.
the pistol fits well in my hand and is a joy to shoot.

you cant beat this deal !

View Quote

CDNN added the 40 version this week so I dropped another 279 on that!

broke!
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Also, this.

http://<a href=http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s651/emcbride1981ednopers/IMG_1366_zps63cb5f0f.jpg</a>" />

For those of you with the threaded PPX, can you comment as to whether or not it has the red recoil spring assembly, and have any of you attempted to run them suppressed yet?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 12:00:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

For those of you with the threaded PPX, can you comment as to whether or not it has the red recoil spring assembly, and have any of you attempted to run them suppressed yet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Also, this.

I just checked mine.  No red recoil spring assembly.  No I have not fired it suppressed yet.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

broke!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Picked up a two tone from CDNN and shot it yesterday. the trigger is very nice.
the pistol fits well in my hand and is a joy to shoot.

you cant beat this deal !

broke!

It's a disease...

Forrest

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#16]

I just checked mine.  No red recoil spring assembly.  No I have not fired it suppressed yet.  
View Quote

I'm interested to see how it runs suppressed.
Walther is currently having to ship a ton of red recoil spring assemblies out to those of us who purchased the PPQ Navy SD and who subsequently had FRTB issues while shooting suppressed.   It was an epic fail.  Hopefully the threaded PPX pistols won't have this issue, but the heavier RSA has been used in the P99 for suppressor use for years, so it's apparently a known issue..
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Walther is currently having to ship a ton of red recoil spring assemblies out to those of us who purchased the PPQ Navy SD and who subsequently had FRTB issues while shooting suppressed.   It was an epic fail.  Hopefully the threaded PPX pistols won't have this issue, but the heavier RSA has been used in the P99 for suppressor use for years, so it's apparently a known issue..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

My PPX ran like a top with my Octane 45 HD.

No red recoil spring.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No red recoil spring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No red recoil spring.

After thinking about it, it makes sense.  
I figure that the fact it is hammer-fired (it is right?) has something to do with it not having the same issue as the PPQ...duh.
The FRTB issue with the PPQ Navy SD is centered around the stronger striker spring - coupled with the weight of the can - preventing the slide from returning home the last 1/4".   The red (stronger) RSA, coupled with the lighter striker spring is supposed to help bring the slide home, so Walther says.

Thanks for the input...been thinking of picking up a PPX..
Maybe I should.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 4:40:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I figure that the fact it is hammer-fired (it is right?) has something to do with it not having the same issue as the PPQ...duh.
The FRTB issue with the PPQ Navy SD is centered around the stronger striker spring - coupled with the weight of the can - preventing the slide from returning home the last 1/4".   The red (stronger) RSA, coupled with the lighter striker spring is supposed to help bring the slide home, so Walther says.

Maybe I should.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No red recoil spring.

Maybe I should.

No better time than now at these prices CDNN has been blowing them out at.  Make sure you stock up on extra mags too.  They're the cheapest anywhere, and $7 under dealer cost.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:08:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
No better time than now at these prices CDNN has been blowing them out at.  Make sure you stock up on extra mags too.  They're the cheapest anywhere, and $7 under dealer cost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No red recoil spring.

Maybe I should.

Agree...plus with the giveaway promo they're having, Walther will send you one free if you buy one before the end of the year.  

Link Posted: 12/20/2014 1:42:25 AM EDT
[#21]
So I found the CDNN deal about a week and a half ago. At that price plus the Walther promo I said what the hell why not. Sooooo, this $280 PPX is THE best out of the box trigger I've felt for a polymer. Blows Glock, M&P, Ruger SR, even my HK VP9 out of the water. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hands on a PPQ, but now im even more interested in it if this is what Walther puts into their budget stuff. That trigger is second only to my G35, but that has a Vogel kit in it that costs more than half the price of the Walther alone. Probably the best money I've spent on a firearm in a long time.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

So I found the CDNN deal about a week and a half ago. At that price plus the Walther promo I said what the hell why not. Sooooo, this $280 PPX is THE best out of the box trigger I've felt for a polymer. Blows Glock, M&P, Ruger SR, even my HK VP9 out of the water. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hands on a PPQ, but now im even more interested in it if this is what Walther puts into their budget stuff. That trigger is second only to my G35, but that has a Vogel kit in it that costs more than half the price of the Walther alone. Probably the best money I've spent on a firearm in a long time.
View Quote
Agreed.  I would love to try to a PPQ but the PPX is a huge value at $279

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I plan to pick up a matching PPQ Navy around Feb or Mar time.  Hopefully they will have figured out the RTB issue they're having with them by then.  That's all I'm really waiting on.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I plan to pick up a matching PPQ Navy around Feb or Mar time.  Hopefully they will have figured out the RTB issue they're having with them by then.  That's all I'm really waiting on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes I had to pull the trigger on this deal as well....

Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A friend of mine is a new shooter and is looking to purchase his first gun.  I recommended this Walther due to its ergonomics, trigger, manufacturer, and price.  He'll likely buy one before the end of the year.  Cheers to CDNN for making this a great deal

Link Posted: 12/24/2014 1:58:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Deals still running.

My thought is that a new model will be released next year CDNN wanted to be ahead of the game. Wonder how many of these things they have sold. Waiting for my promo deal to get here. So far the PPX has been great. The claims of a giant hump are way exaggerated in the pics and forum talk. When you get it and put it in your hand, you will wonder why the rest of your guns aren't as ergo as that one.

Alien gear also makes holsters for this gun.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 11:18:26 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Deals still running.

My thought is that a new model will be released next year CDNN wanted to be ahead of the game. Wonder how many of these things they have sold. Waiting for my promo deal to get here. So far the PPX has been great. The claims of a giant hump are way exaggerated in the pics and forum talk. When you get it and put it in your hand, you will wonder why the rest of your guns aren't as ergo as that one.

Alien gear also makes holsters for this gun.
View Quote
I called Walther earlier in the week and they are backlogged with the holidays. Said to be patient and the promo will get in the mail

PPX looks a lot nicer in person than pictures online and feels great in the hand.

I might get an AG holster just for giggles and winter carry
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 3:44:16 PM EDT
[#28]
I bought two of these in Nov, a two-tone and a threaded barrel, both 9mm.  Ended up selling the two tone to a friend, so just have the threaded blue one. The ergo's are awesome, even with my small hands it fits perfectly, and the hump makes it more secure in my hand. I put about 50rds through it last time I was at the range, trigger is awesome, better than every other handgun we had brought out there, sig sp2022, m&p 9/40, ruger sr9, G19.

The holster and mag pouch look like itac stuff, as the pouch is exactly the same as my sig sauer one for the sp2022.  The holster looks like a roto one, I don't like it as much as you have to depress the button really far to release the gun.  I have a blackhawk serpa for my sig, so maybe I'm spoiled with that one.  Mags look like MecGar's, says Made in Italy.  I like that the ppx is made in Germany and has the proofmarks for quality.

I was considering getting an Alien Gear iwb for it, but am really apprehensive about carrying it around with one in the pipe.  The trigger is really good, but it feels really light and I'm concerned about safety and ND, even in that holster. Maybe I'm just paranoid, as my 2022 is DA/SA, and that first pull is 10.5 lbs vs the ppx's 6.5lb.

Right now it's the nightstand pistol, which is what I bought it for, but before I got it I was considering alternating between the ppx and the sig in carry and nightstand roles.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I bought two of these in Nov, a two-tone and a threaded barrel, both 9mm.  Ended up selling the two tone to a friend, so just have the threaded blue one. The ergo's are awesome, even with my small hands it fits perfectly, and the hump makes it more secure in my hand. I put about 50rds through it last time I was at the range, trigger is awesome, better than every other handgun we had brought out there, sig sp2022, m&p 9/40, ruger sr9, G19.

The holster and mag pouch look like itac stuff, as the pouch is exactly the same as my sig sauer one for the sp2022.  The holster looks like a roto one, I don't like it as much as you have to depress the button really far to release the gun.  I have a blackhawk serpa for my sig, so maybe I'm spoiled with that one.  Mags look like MecGar's, says Made in Italy.  I like that the ppx is made in Germany and has the proofmarks for quality.

I was considering getting an Alien Gear iwb for it, but am really apprehensive about carrying it around with one in the pipe.  The trigger is really good, but it feels really light and I'm concerned about safety and ND, even in that holster. Maybe I'm just paranoid, as my 2022 is DA/SA, and that first pull is 10.5 lbs vs the ppx's 6.5lb.

Right now it's the nightstand pistol, which is what I bought it for, but before I got it I was considering alternating between the ppx and the sig in carry and nightstand roles.
View Quote

Break it down to the basics.  It's a DAO pistol, not a DA/SA or SAO pistol.  That means for it to fire, you have to pull the trigger in order to cock the hammer so that the hammer can then fall and strike the firing pin, in turn striking the primer and initiating the firing sequence.  There is no way to walk around with the hammer cocked on a PPX like with a DA/SA or a SAO pistol.  The hammer is always going to ride in the decocked position.  The pull weight in DA mode isn't really a factor when it's in a holster.  Something has to physically actuate the trigger on the PPX for it to fire because it is DAO.  We're not talking about a light bump or jarring either.  Something has to pull the trigger all the way to the rear in order to cock the hammer all the way so that it can fall and start the firing process.  There are few things besides a finger that will get inside the trigger guard and pull the trigger rearward all the way.  It's actually a very safe system.  Dropping it shouldn't even cause it to fire because nothing is cocked ready to strike the firing pin.  The pull weight in DA mode should only be matter of comfort and convenience for you.  I would have no apprehensions about carrying a DAO pistol with a round chambered if I were you.  

With all of that said, I also wouldn't carry a pistol for defense without a round in the chamber, although that's a discussion for another thread.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Break it down to the basics.  It's a DAO pistol, not a DA/SA or SAO pistol.  That means for it to fire, you have to pull the trigger in order to cock the hammer so that the hammer can then fall and strike the firing pin, in turn striking the primer and initiating the firing sequence.  There is no way to walk around with the hammer cocked on a PPX like with a DA/SA or a SAO pistol.  The hammer is always going to ride in the decocked position.  The pull weight in DA mode isn't really a factor when it's in a holster.  Something has to physically actuate the trigger on the PPX for it to fire because it is DAO.  We're not talking about a light bump or jarring either.  Something has to pull the trigger all the way to the rear in order to cock the hammer all the way so that it can fall and start the firing process.  There are few things besides a finger that will get inside the trigger guard and pull the trigger rearward all the way.  It's actually a very safe system.  Dropping it shouldn't even cause it to fire because nothing is cocked ready to strike the firing pin.  The pull weight in DA mode should only be matter of comfort and convenience for you.  I would have no apprehensions about carrying a DAO pistol with a round chambered if I were you.  

With all of that said, I also wouldn't carry a pistol for defense without a round in the chamber, although that's a discussion for another thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand what you're saying, but the DA trigger pull on the PPX is VERY light.....

Its nothing like any other DA trigger I have ever experienced.

For me the PPX is not a carry gun, but I understand where sigboi is coming from.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 8:53:33 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Yes, I understand that it's a DAO pistol, it's just the light trigger has me paranoid, which is why I have not used it as a carry pistol.  I always have one in the pipe in the PPX as the nightstand gun.  And I carry the SP2022 same way, as well as my bodyguard 380 BUG (just acquired a sig P290 to replace it, to consolidate calibers)

Those 2 are restrike capable, where the ppx isn't, which I know is not a deal breaker, but it is nice to have the option to just pull again.  You might not have time or physical ability to rack the slide in a bad situation.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yes, I understand that it's a DAO pistol, it's just the light trigger has me paranoid, which is why I have not used it as a carry pistol.  I always have one in the pipe in the PPX as the nightstand gun.  And I carry the SP2022 same way, as well as my bodyguard 380 BUG (just acquired a sig P290 to replace it, to consolidate calibers)

Those 2 are restrike capable, where the ppx isn't, which I know is not a deal breaker, but it is nice to have the option to just pull again.  You might not have time or physical ability to rack the slide in a bad situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

As long as your carry holster coves the trigger guard, what's the difference between it and a Glock?
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#33]

As long as your carry holster coves the trigger guard, what's the difference between it and a Glock?
View Quote

I've never owned a glock before, only fired them at the range, so I've never had a chance to carry one day in and day out.  It just bugs me a little with the preset half cocked hammer.  I think it's because I'm spoiled by the sig's da/sa with the super heavy first pull and that sense of safety while carrying.  The PPX is not a true DAO action, it's like a hybrid hammer action mixed with striker action.  The PPX hammer is half cocked when you rack it, there's no decocker on the gun, and when the hammer is down, the trigger doesn't pull it back to fire.  Maybe I'm just secretly wishing that there's a kit to mod it to da/sa

PPX racked and ready to fire:

PPX hammer down, cannot fire:
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 11:00:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I've never owned a glock before, only fired them at the range, so I've never had a chance to carry one day in and day out.  It just bugs me a little with the preset half cocked hammer.  I think it's because I'm spoiled by the sig's da/sa with the super heavy first pull and that sense of safety while carrying.  The PPX is not a true DAO action, it's like a hybrid hammer action mixed with striker action.  The PPX hammer is half cocked when you rack it, there's no decocker on the gun, and when the hammer is down, the trigger doesn't pull it back to fire.  Maybe I'm just secretly wishing that there's a kit to mod it to da/sa

<a href="http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/fingalwang86/media/02-1014-5_zps3af28df8.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r578/fingalwang86/02-1014-5_zps3af28df8.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/fingalwang86/media/Walther_PPX_12_zps6b82be22.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r578/fingalwang86/Walther_PPX_12_zps6b82be22.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/fingalwang86/media/02-1014-5_zps3af28df8.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r578/fingalwang86/02-1014-5_zps3af28df8.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/fingalwang86/media/Walther_PPX_12_zps6b82be22.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r578/fingalwang86/Walther_PPX_12_zps6b82be22.jpg</a>

I'm aware, I have 2 PPX's. What I'm saying is it still has a firing pin block that is not moving out of the way until the trigger is pulled. You could hit the little hammer with a real hammer and the firing pin (or striker or whatever) is not going to touch the primer. Anything that's going to get inside the trigger guard on the PPX to accidentally fire the gun will also disengage the trigger "safety" on the Glock; hence my "question" what 's the difference. As long as the trigger is not pulled, it's not going off, hence making sure the holster completely covers the trigger guard.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#35]
I just purchased one of these.  Was wanting a truck gun and was about to order a Canik TP-9 unitl I saw the price on the PPX.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#36]
I received my 9mm PPX last week.  Only had a chance to shoot it about 100 times.  Used some 115 grain WWB, but mostly my handloads, 124/147 plated and JHP, plus some lead round nose.  No malfunctions and reasonably accurate.

I look forward to receiving a holster and giving it a good workout when the temperature breaks 50 degrees.

I see a lot of comments about the size of the PPX.  Maybe I'm used to SIGs and Glocks.  It's not a pocket pistol, but no harder to carry/conceal than a SIG 226/220 or a Glock 17..
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I love my PPS but damn that PPX is ugly
View Quote

So am I. If it works, I don't care.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:15:58 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I love my PPS but damn that PPX is ugly

I bought one and honestly it's a lot nicer in person than pictures online

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:37:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

About sums it up...

Forrest

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
About sums it up...

Forrest

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

About sums it up...

Forrest

Hard to describe but it's true!

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:25:05 AM EDT
[#41]

Bought the PPX with threaded barrel for $299.  

And 3 extra new factory mags for $19 ea.

What a steal!

Does anyone know who makes raised sights for the PPX/PPS (apparently they take the same sights)?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:55:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What a steal!

Does anyone know who makes raised sights for the PPX/PPS (apparently they take the same sights)?
View Quote

Trijicon is making their standard and HD night sights for the PPX now.  They appear to be taller than the factory steel sights.  I don't know if that's actually true or not, but I'm putting a set on my pistol soon regardless if they're actually taller or not.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:13:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Trijicon is making their standard and HD night sights for the PPX now.  They appear to be taller than the factory steel sights.  I don't know if that's actually true or not, but I'm putting a set on my pistol soon regardless if they're actually taller or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a steal!

Yeah the rear Trijicons are about 0.3 inches high, I am still trying to find specs on high the stock sights are.  

I anyone has one yet, can you measure them?  (the stock sights)
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 2:33:28 AM EDT
[#44]
They still have them at $280.....damn tempting.  Might just have to pick one up for an extra HD gun.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:49:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Spend my time over on the AR-15 forums but recently bought a PPX so that led me here. I am not familiar with CDNN but their magazine prices for the PPX are great. Assuming they are good to go with all the discussion here mentioning them?
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Spend my time over on the AR-15 forums but recently bought a PPX so that led me here. I am not familiar with CDNN but their magazine prices for the PPX are great. Assuming they are good to go with all the discussion here mentioning them?
View Quote
Yes good to go.

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 1:08:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Very good to go.  The CDNN deal was better a month ago that included holster, extra mag and mag pouch, but Ill still would recommend this gun at this price point for anyone who needs  "a gun".

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#48]
I bought my PPX locally at an Academy Sports using a gift card I had received for the lions share of the cost. First auto pistol I have owned with all prior experience being with six-guns. I have no doubt this was the best choice for me for a first semi-auto. Thanks to you and JoeMal for feedback on CDNN. Looks like I will order some more mags from them.

Quoted:

Very good to go.  The CDNN deal was better a month ago that included holster, extra mag and mag pouch, but Ill still would recommend this gun at this price point for anyone who needs  "a gun".

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I bought my PPX locally at an Academy Sports using a gift card I had received for the lions share of the cost. First auto pistol I have owned with all prior experience being with six-guns. I have no doubt this was the best choice for me for a first semi-auto. Thanks to you and JoeMal for feedback on CDNN. Looks like I will order some more mags from them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a problem!  

At $20, I think you will be hard pressed to find cheaper mags.  Order a few to make up for the $8 shipping
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#50]

do nightsights for the PPS fit this thing?

I ordered one...couldn't pass up that price..

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top