Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2014 3:53:59 PM EDT
Anyone have any holster recommendations?

Im running a streamlight trl1-s on mine and would like to carry it.

IWB/OWB is fine. Either/or.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 12:26:37 AM EDT
[#1]
My PPQ M2 in a garrett industries stx holster.

Link Posted: 4/9/2014 10:46:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Raven Concealment Systems makes the light compatible Phantom holster which many people, myself included, swear by.  You'll be looking at a wait time of 4-6 weeks and it might cost you around $100, but it would be the only light bearing holster you'll ever need.  It comes with standard OWB belt loops but you could add some IWB soft loops to your order.  

Link Posted: 4/12/2014 11:04:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Raven Concealment Systems makes the light compatible Phantom holster which many people, myself included, swear by.  You'll be looking at a wait time of 4-6 weeks and it might cost you around $100, but it would be the only light bearing holster you'll ever need.  It comes with standard OWB belt loops but you could add some IWB soft loops to your order.  

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7455/11888948294_f85cefee9f_c.jpg
View Quote

What night sights are you running, WP01's? How is the POA/POI? I need to buy some and have been reading conflicting reports on pretty much everything but the Walther factory sights and POI.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 12:40:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What night sights are you running, WP01's? How is the POA/POI? I need to buy some and have been reading conflicting reports on pretty much everything but the Walther factory sights and POI.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7455/11888948294_f85cefee9f_c.jpg

Yep, WP01's.  The POA/POI is about dead-on at 10m.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#5]
anyone else do kydex ppq m2s besides raven? i dont mind spending 75 or 85 for the holster but 100 is a little high. even though i know theyre worth it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
anyone else do kydex ppq m2s besides raven? i dont mind spending 75 or 85 for the holster but 100 is a little high. even though i know theyre worth it.
View Quote

Bravo Concealment does them for $75.  Add $7 for OD or FDE.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 8:56:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a Crossbreed Super Tuck I really like.  Although they may be overpriced considering all the options these days.  The first response in this post has a beautiful holster.  Man that thing looks sleek.  I think the man said it was a Garrett.  Now he has me wanting one.  I know Raven is known to be good stuff, but they look downright bulky in comparison to that first posters rig.  I really dig it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:51:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have a Crossbreed Super Tuck I really like.  Although they may be overpriced considering all the options these days.  The first response in this post has a beautiful holster.  Man that thing looks sleek.  I think the man said it was a Garrett.  Now he has me wanting one.  I know Raven is known to be good stuff, but they look downright bulky in comparison to that first posters rig.  I really dig it.
View Quote

yeah, im sure crossbreed with the trl-s is going to be over 100 easy. looks like ill just cough up the dough for the crossbreed or the like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top