[#1]
Iwb for tx22 compact I made for a buddy. He is going to add the clip

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

This is awesome.  Where did you get that holster?
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

Old Model 66
Model 82
Model 96
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 6:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Some of my Berettas with my Tauruses. Much more fun for me than modern polymer stuff. My .40 S&W Berettas too.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#6]
My PT1911 9mm

Link Posted: 10/31/2023 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Early 80s production PT-92. Right after Taurus purchased the factory from Beretta.

Link Posted: 2/10/2024 2:02:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kwb377] [#8]
Bought this one purely on nostalgia...

A used nickeled Taurus PT92 was the first handgun I bought as a newlywed 21 y.o. in 1992. I put an untold number of rounds through it and it was my CCW for a while (until I got something smaller...a Star PD).

I've been casually looking to pick up another for old times' sake...I've seen a few on GB and local shops but they've all been in pretty rough shape...not unexpected for guns that are 33+ years old.

Found this one on a local gun forum yesterday (he also has a matching 92C listed)

He sent the frame, magazines, Lone Wolf threaded barrel and small parts to be nickel plated by Metalife. He also let me fondle the matching Compact and it was equally as nice...but I've already spent my gun allowance for the month (more, actually) so I'm going to hold off and see if it's still available after payday at the end of the month.

He included a pistol bag and a patch that he said he has done for each of his handguns

Pic of the pair from the sale ad...

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top